MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to use Seatsub due to work tonight.No excuses for not beating this shower of piss.2-0 Gers.

Might need a rethink on our team predictions - with Bacuna rumoured to be on the verge of a move.

Certainly complicates things further.

Rumoured team for tonight

Mcgregor
Tav
goldson
bassey
borna
Kamara
Sands
Lowry
Wright
Itten
Sakala

Starting with two defensive midfielders is far too negative when playing against the likes of Livingston.

Would start Arfield or Bacuna instead of Sands.

Starting with two defensive midfielders is far too negative when playing against the likes of Livingston.

Would start Arfield or Bacuna instead of Sands.
Bacuna I'd away and Arfield clearly isn't fit enough to start or he would be (same with Roofe and Aribo).

I'd personally have Lundstram in ahead of Sands but not many other options available tonight.

Can't go tonight as I am not too well at the moment..This is going to ge a difficult game as it always is against Livi, I think it will be 2-0, but I'll take a 1-0.

Wouldn't mind a 4-4-2

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Lundstram
Kamara

Wright
Sakala

Roofe
Itten

:))

This has got very few goals in it I reckon, think it'll be another slog.

I'll take 1 more then them, hopefully.

Would take a 1-0 at this point, although a couple of early goals would do the heart wonders the way I’m feeling.

Remember to bin horrendous, horrific, dreadful, shocking and other over the top outbursts on the thread.

Also, only get excited when the penalty is scored, not when it is awarded.

Got a bad feeling about this one with the players we have missing.

Very few match winners available.

Need a goal in the first 20 or it could be a long night.

This will be a very hard game for us

I don't expect anything other than a win for Celtic v Hearts so we must make sure we do not drop any points I would never bet against us for any reason but I fear 0-0 will be the eventual score

The rumoured team does not fill me with confidence but we have to make do with the players we have and hope they put in a good performance

I have a feeling that it'll be a bit of a grind tonight but hopefully we can get the 3 points.
No injuries or red cards please.
2-0. Let's Gio.

Just get behind them.

Some serious nonsense such as “play bacuna” the other night in threads.

Folk equating Lowry or anyone at a half paced match against Stirling Albion as relevant.

Just stay tight and get the win.

With Gio new system I’ve no idea how we create a chance tonight if Tav and Borna arent allowed to go forward at will.

Looks terrible outside, in Bishopton.

I'm a half empty bloke. No confidence.

Ontop of that if there were 3 players you didn't want to lose it would be Kent, Alfie and Aribo.
:-(
Could you not have added the feeling of relief it gave us when we added Hagi almost 2 years ago exactly and didnt need to rely on just 3.

Now we dont have any of the 4.

That teams doing the rounds on WhatsApp.

But Aribo was never likely to be involved, and Arfield is just returning from injury.

Would be surprised if Arfield started, and I wouldn’t be starting him unless he was 100%, I don’t think that team will be accurate though.
What's your number, I'll message you my team and we can start a rumour.

I don't expect anything other than a win for Celtic v Hearts so we must make sure we do not drop any points I would never bet against us for any reason but I fear 0-0 will be the eventual score

The rumoured team does not fill me with confidence but we have to make do with the players we have and hope they put in a good performance
Based on what ?

Several key players out, struggled at the weekend too.

Rangers at home and you are nervous believing it to be a hard match while forecasting victory for an under strength yahoo side at Tynecastle.

Yahoos won't win.

Pull yourself together.

3v0 the teds and the tranps to lose v21.

Been buzzing all day for this that winter break fair ignited the battle fever within me. Buzzing for a game v Livi :D

Back