Rangers v Marseille match thread RTV only

Is that only available for overseas peeps? It's in dollars?

The $28.50 converts to £17.25 if you are paying from a UK bank account/card.

In normal circumstances to watch a live match you must be overseas or, if in the UK use a VPN to 'pretend' you are overseas. Today's game, however, is available in the UK and Ireland.

In normal circumstances to watch a live match you must be overseas or, if in the UK use a VPN to 'pretend' you are overseas. Today's game, however, is available in the UK and Ireland.
Thanks - I already subscribe, but this is better value and would save me having to Remember to buy a game!

Marseille are a good team with several top quality players. If we don't win, I just hope folk keep the heed.

Some of the replies on here after the first half against St Josephs were beyond belief.
Just wait till horrendous and horrific are used to describe our defending. To these nuts, and there are plenty, every goal is preventable. I will refrain from commenting on the school boy error freaks.

Last week a poster asked if the match was on the wireless. Ffs wireless.

This is the talent pool available on match day here.

Thanks - I already subscribe, but this is better value and would save me having to Remember to buy a game!

Enjoy mate. I wouldn't be without RangersTV - but I seldom have the opportunity to get to Ibrox these days.

Two things to remember - for most other matches you will need a VPN to 'pretend' you are overseas (presuming you aren't).

If you decide to downgrade again, remember to do so before your second monthly payment comes out.

No, but you can only watch games live during the season if you are overseas, or visiting for the afternoon.

£17.25 pm.[/QUOTEso

so today I don’t need the vpn to watch..I’m in the uk

I don't mind 5 or 6 quid, but 12 is a piss take. It's a friendly. The quality is always questionable. A bloody Sky sports day pass is cheeper. I'll find a stream and watch it on my tablet with the tennis on the TV. I hope this isn't the pricing plan for next season.

Just wait till horrendous and horrific are used to describe our defending. To these nuts, and there are plenty, every goal is preventable. I will refrain from commenting on the school boy error freaks.

Last week a poster asked if the match was on the wireless. Ffs wireless.

This is the talent pool available on match day here.

I think the 'wireless' guy meant it tongue-in-cheek-Reno,
but you are right with the adjectives used to describe simple mistakes.
They'll be back today.

Marseille are a team filled with top players who play pish together. Lost to Accrington Stanley last week. We are also weeks ahead of them in terms of pre season. 3-0 for me today

I was talking to a bluenose apprentice in my work about the pre season friendlies and said I was surprised we were playing Marseille again. He didn't have a clue about the Champions League stuff. Made me feel like an auld cun.t. I am one obviously.
being 19 it genuinely gives me the fear and really annoys me when fans dont know our history , was taught to roll the 72 team off my tongue when i was 9. Nothing i enjoy more than reading or watching old rangers stuff

fge69uK.jpg

A fair size queue for ticket collections for those still to pick up, not far off level with the Bar 72 entrance. Get a move on if you don’t want to miss kick off!

Really looking forward to this a chance for the team to show what they can do against opposition better than anything in the league big chance to impress.

Makes sense to go with a strong first eleven today, this is a good test.

Start Polster, Foderingham, Docherty, Hastie, Stewart and involve a few more of the youngsters on Thursday.

Back