Rangers v Marseille match thread RTV only

This. Assuming that OM will field the strongest team of their tour; I`m looking for us to go likewise. A good win against a Marseille side finishing fifth in Lge 1 last season would further boost confidence.
Looking forward to this afternoon.

What's the deal with Marseille btw? Second friendly in recent times and it's not like we have, or ever will, a good relationship with the club due to past actions

Would expect Candeias to start as he will miss thurs too. Will be a strong team today with changes on thursday. Would play Barasic again today as well as thursday, he needs a run of games

I know he has not long officially been announced can we see Helander getting a 5/10 minute cameo as an introduction to Ibrox or just have him out in his tracksuit with the scarf etc usual

Can see us winning by a couple of goals

Foderingham
Tav
Goldson
Katic
Barisic
Kamara
Davis
Aribo
Arfield
Morelos
Ojo

I know he has not long officially been announced can we see Helander getting a 5/10 minute cameo as an introduction to Ibrox or just have him out in his tracksuit with the scarf etc usual

He’s not started pre season training yet so will probably be a few weeks away

Not sure if International clearance has been granted or if that in fact matters? Just a thought bud, but I’d love to see him getting a cameo.

Was thinking taking the kids to their 1st game (7 & 3) how easy is it likely to be to get in with the pay at the gate?
Any idea how many tickets sold?

Foderingham
Tav Goldson Edmundson Barisic
Jack Kamara Aribo
Ojo Morelos Jones

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We have made a solid start to the season, keep it up and get stronger with each game.

Comfortable victory today please.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We can rest the majority of those who started last midweek in the return game, so today we should start with as strong a team as possible.

Is Arfield now available?

Is pay at the gate only in the copland? think i read that last week? I am in GR5 and was gonna take my brother along can he pay at gate there

We can rest the majority of those who started last midweek in the return game, so today we should start with as strong a team as possible.

Is Arfield now available?
He seems to have been in full training, so I think he might start

What's the deal with Marseille btw? Second friendly in recent times and it's not like we have, or ever will, a good relationship with the club due to past actions
I was talking to a bluenose apprentice in my work about the pre season friendlies and said I was surprised we were playing Marseille again. He didn't have a clue about the Champions League stuff. Made me feel like an auld cun.t. I am one obviously.

Ooft! Seemingly @DocStone 'forgot' he was supposed to do the match threads recently. Has he been caught napping again? Or is old age finally catching up with him LOL?;):)

I reckon it will be an entertaining but not particularly competitive match. As you'd expect really. 2-1 to Rangers.

I reckon Doc Stone is still in pre-season training. A bit of light web surfing and filling some spreadsheets for now. Back in for the bigger games.

Was thinking taking the kids to their 1st game (7 & 3) how easy is it likely to be to get in with the pay at the gate?
Might be an idea how many tickets sold?
Best to get there early tb, there were only a couple of turnstyles open last week at each end of the Copland rear, I joined the q at 2.40 and didn't get in until 3.05

Provably better getting in at 2 and trying to keep the kids occupied than waiting outside with them

Caved in and decided to buy a months unlimited. Figured getting at least 6 games for £17.25 is not a bad deal.

I'm sure you are aware mate, since you subscribe already I think, but its a monthly recurring subscription. Remember to downgrade/cancel at the end of the first month. I suspect you will love it so much you will stick with Unlimited ha ha.

Play our First 11 first half, Second 11 second half. I hope Stevie will be ruthless and use today as a training match not an exhibition match. I want us to win the first half by at least one goal and keep a clean sheet, don't really care what the score is at full time. I am not interested in being the best team in Scotland during preseason. Just want 55, be ruthless Stevie ruthless.

Back