Match Thread Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
QREcGIw.png

Looking at our last 5 games - won 1 , drawn 2, lost 2.

Needs picked up today big time .

I’ll take 2-1 and a Morelos double.

Always make an effort to make this very poignant day special.

10 of us attending George Square Remembrance parade, wreath laid for our lodge, followed by La Fiorentina lunch, then the Grapes pre and post match.

Off to the match we then go and 3 points are absolutely vital.

I see us lining up ....

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Rossiter

Arfield or Ejaria

Grezda Morelos Middleton

It's going to be a very difficult game against a well organised physical team that will defend deep and make sure there is no space at all to get in behind them.

I'll be delighted with a hard fought 2-0 victory.

Looking forward to the game. Fancy 2-0 Rangers. Reckon it might be quite scrappy but we just need to get the points on the board.

Not sure how Stephen Robinson will approach this today to be honest.

The last 2 games we have gone with 2 more technical midfielders in Bigirimana and Turnbull and 2 forwards but that was against much weaker opposition.

Our forwards have been struggling so i think Main will be dropped in favour of Johnson.

Carson

Hartley (c)
Aldred
Dunne

Cadden
Tait
Bigirimana
Turnbull
Rose

Bowman
Johnson

I would bite your hand off for a point seen we havent beat you in a league match since Boxing day 2002.

If we can attack like we did on Thursday night and cut out the mistakes we should wipe the floor with Motherwell. I’ll go 3-0 morelos x 2 and grezda. I would go with jack rossiter and arfield in the middle of the park, strength in there and then get the ball to the wide areas.

We’ll be okay if we have a strong referee who’ll take no nonsense from the Motherwell hammer throwers.*

* Yes, it was sarcasm.

The players are tired and looking a bit jaded so the break is coming at a perfect time.

The team, management and support could really do with a comfortable win without the usual stress in the last 10 minutes. Early goals please - not just one and then be shtting it for the last 10 minutes hanging on to a one goal lead. Grezda to score.

Always make an effort to make this very poignant day special.

10 of us attending George Square Remembrance parade, wreath laid for our lodge, followed by La Fiorentina lunch, then the Grapes pre and post match.

Off to the match we then go and 3 points are absolutely vital.

I see us lining up ....

McGregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Rossiter

Arfield or Ejaria

Grezda Morelos Middleton

It's going to be a very difficult game against a well organised physical team that will defend deep and make sure there is no space at all to get in behind them.

I'll be delighted with a hard fought 2-0 victory.
Physical? You mean animals who will kick and elbow anything that moves.

By the time we kick off we will be 7 points behind Celtic and down to 5th.

Although ages to go, we must get a win today and go into the international break up to 3rd, 4 points off top and on a winning run.

3 points is all that really matters today, especially after recent results and with important players missing.

McGregor

Tav
McCauley
Katic
Halliday

Rossiter
Jack
Arfield
Middleton

Lafferty
Morelos

4-4-2 in same system we used under Smith and Advocaat - one winger and Arfield tucking in - get 2 up top and lets have a go at them

3-0 rangers ; lafferty, morelos and halliday

I'm guessing that Rossiter and McCauley will start today.

And we are going to destroy these cvnts. The play-offs, the LC semi and the 3-3 draw still bother me.

5-0 to the Teds.

Can see this being a drab hard fought(literally with those cants)affair so any method of gaining 3pts without any more injuries will do for me.Today is a must win,no doubt about that.

Will be interesting to see if he does a straight swap with our wingers, with Grezda and Middleton coming in or if he only brings in one of them and puts Lafferty our wide.

Everyone would like a reaction to recent results, including me. I'll settle for any win!

Don't get pushed about by these hammer throwing c#nts!

Looking at our last 5 games - won 1 , drawn 2, lost 2.

Needs picked up today big time .

I’ll take 2-1 and a Morelos double.
I wish for this it was just league games only in the form part

It would be great to get a clean sheet and 3 or 4 goals but in truth I don't care how we do it I just want a win to allow us to go into the break on a positive note. You never know we only be a point behind at the end of the day!

'Mon the Rangers

I hope we put 3 or 4 past these picks, can't stand Motherwell.

I think we'll score early in a 3-0 win.

Massive game today.

This is one mob I want to anahillate, their scumbag fans and hammer thrower players. Many Decades ago a decent club, now just another bunch of liewells lackies .

Any kind of win today. Motherwell will make it hard and be difficult to break down. I hope that we have been working on ways to break down teams with a low block.

Can see this being a drab hard fought(literally with those cants)affair so any method of gaining 3pts without any more injuries will do for me.Today is a must win,no doubt about that.

I agree it will be turgid. Offer me a 1-0 win right now and I'd take it. Just need to come out of this match with the three points and no injuries/suspensions and get to the break for some recovery time.

I'm really gutted Candeias is suspended today. He would have been bursting with confidence after scoring in his last two games.
Hopefully Middleton will grab his chance and get a run of a few games.

It will be a tough old afternoon unless we can get an early game to settle the nerves, We should have enough to get past Motherwell today

Back