Match Thread Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

Win that's what is important. But wow what a performance total control all game. Every player on it, well done lads. Nice to boost the goal tally.

Fine performance and result. My only regret is that in my need to pick and choose which games I travel up to, I opted to miss this one. Damn :rolleyes:

Great performance. Also great to see those dirty bastards Motherwell get a lesson in what can happen when you go out with the intention of trying to injure people rather than play football. The lets try and wind up Morelos tactic backfired on them big time.

That was a great performance and a great result. Well done lads.

Controlled the game - even when they had 11 players on. Our attack play was just too much for them. Lots of good performances today but big shout out for Grezda. Really came onto a game today and got two good goals. Arfield took his goals well too.

Motherwell are scumbags though. They actively spend too much time trying to injure players and sadly young Serge Atakayi was a victim of that. About time Motherwell were cracked down on for their thuggish behaviour.

Still, they couldn't cope and we got a great result.

Amazing result. Great to see the composure at the back with the new partnerships especially second half, although i know it was against 10 men.

A superb performance from us. I've been desperate for us to put that scummy bunch of hammer throwers to the sword ever since the play off game. Can't stand them. Brilliant to put so many past them.

Middleton was outstanding, Halliday played well as did Arfield. Grezda took confidence from his goal and looked so much better today.

Highlight of the match for me was that phenomenal remembrance display. Made me proud of our fans and club to see that. Big congratulations and thanks to all those involved.

An excellent day all round.

Thought Middleton and Gredza both did well. You can see with Gredza he is not match fit yet but he links the play very well and carries a real goal threat. When he gets his sharpness I can see him being a big player for us

Great result, cant wait to see highlights later.

Really good Gredza scored 2 and lets hope its the start of things to come.

Middleton is really doing well.

Great result, glad Grezda got 2 goals, should give him confidence. Gutted for Atakayi on his debut, hopefully see him get another chance soon enough.

Yas! Superb. Love pumping those (unts.

Get that right up ya, hammer throwing, mentally challenged bastards.

Had a great day, delighted with the result, full time comes and I look down to find someone has taken my programme from right under my seat. Must've been someone behind me while I was standing at my seat letting the crowd dissipate. If you picked up a programme from BF5, you're a rotten snake bastard, stealing a remembrance Day programme

A nice 'revenge result'. Motherwell definitely were high on the list of clubs during the past several seasons that were deserving of a humilation being dished out due to the antics of their players and fans.

Back