• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
FG82kec.png

>>FOR INFO & HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

Last edited:
Gutted I'm missing the game tomorrow. The perils of shift work.

Think it will be a tight game as Motherwell are decent this season. 2-1 Rangers.

Dunno why but I can’t see the graphic on my iPad - but it shows fine on both iPhone and on desktop. Same AdBlocker on all three. Must be something else in my Settings I need to correct.

EDIT: And just like that it appeared. I clicked on the blank space to open in a new window and the graphic opened. Stayed there when I went back to thread. Bizarre - but sorted.

Last edited:
I think another fairly ‘slow’ performance with a late Rangers winner sealing a 2-1 victory.

Been such a disjointed start to the season I suspect its going to be a case of just keeping things going, staying on top of the League, until the next international break. Despite some fairly lacklustre performances we’ve done well to be in the position we are. Last week could easily have gone wrong but we pulled it out the bag. The mark of Champions. Keep winning then the performances will come.

Hoping for a last season performance on thdday we belatedly celebrate last season's title.

Assuming no Alfredo as well as Kent, my wild guess at the starting eleven

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Kamara
Lundstram
Arfield
Aribo
Wright
Roofe

I’m on a course when the game is on - does anyone know if I can watch the game on demand later if I’ve purchased it on RTV?

Flag day and a chance to go 3 points clear at the top.....when we all know we haven't been at our best yet this season. I'll take that.

3 nil to the gers. Sakala, Wright and Tav

Results have gone out way today, we need to take advantage of this tomorrow. Motherwell won’t be easy though, IF they won they go top of the league so they will give us a game.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Lundstram Kamara

Aribo Hagi (If fit) Wright

Roofe

If Hagi isn’t fit I’d give Bacuna a debut on that role.

Rangers 2-0 Roofe & Wright

Got a feeling we may see Simpson, Lundstram and Arfield start tomorrow.

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Simpson
Borna

Arfield
Lundstram
Kamara

Aribo
Roofe
Wright

2-0

Those abroad can watch not long after the end of the game, right?

I sound like a poof but I'll be at the Royal Albert Hall tomorrow until about 4.

After today's results, and with the scum playing away to Livingston and hopefully they will drop points then any win for us is so important. Right now I will take a 1-0 (but would love a 4 or 5 nil), come on Rangers get it done!

Pissed off… Pissed off….and even more pissed off! Missed the Lyon game and will miss this game as well due to Covid. But should make the game after that and all the delights of stadium entry that awaits

Expecting a win and a performance to match it.

Mcgregor
Tav Goldson Simpson Bassey
Kamara Davis Aribo
Roofe Sakala Wright

4-0.

Hoping for a last season performance on thdday we belatedly celebrate last season's title.

Assuming no Alfredo as well as Kent, my wild guess at the starting eleven

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Kamara
Lundstram
Arfield
Aribo
Wright
Roofe
Like the look of that with one exception . I would play Bacuna vice Kamara. We need to see what he's got and inject a bit of threat into that midfield.

Would like to see Lundstram in again tomorrow to build on a positive performance (minus Lyon’s 1st goal) could be his chance to kick on now

Mon The Rangers !!
Clean sheet and injury free please; I`d settle for 1-0;
preferring more right enough..

Back