MOTM Poll Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Motherwell had actually shed the hammer throwers style in the last few years and played some decent stuff.
They are back to being 'physical' now however, with the worst disciplinary record in the league.
Long balls up to van Veen will be the order of the day.

Reactions: cav
Big 3 points tomorrow with Hearts and Hibs both drawing again. We can go 3 clear and keep the pressure on Angeball. Or, if Motherwell win they can go top o_O

Hopefully we play from the very start of the game, try and take the lead before half-time. These Thursday games can impact on performance, playing well from the kick-off will help; it will help if we don't have to chase the game late on.

We need more attacking intensity from midfield, the midfield sets the tone and they need to be aggressive and take risks with passes rather than side to side 5 yd passes.

I really hope a few changes to freshen the team up and we come out the blocks blazing.
Totally agree with all the above.
I’d go with,
McGregor
Patterson
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey
Aribo
Lundstram
Kamara
Hagi
Roofe
Wright

Motherwell’s win recently against Aberdeen at home, they had a fraction of the possession and hit them on the break. Motherwell seem to have mastered this and is their tactic against all teams. If we can can get an early goal and open them up, i am confident we will put 2 or 3 past them.

I'm going for 3-0, Motherwell have started the season well whereas as we've yet to find that cutting edge in terms of where we were this time last season, it will be a challenge but I'm confident we will run out comfortable winners with a real good performance, at this stage though the 3 points is all we ask.

I wonder if this might be the fixture when we change tactics go 4-4-2 with Kent being out.

Asking way too much of that lad its time for others to step up.

Fast start please early goal cos the longer its 0-0 the more crazy gang tactics we will see from Motherwell and this ref(McLean) often ignores it when its Rangers getting blootered around.

I think if we play 4-4-2 we might hammer them, if its 4-3-3, slow and passing it around in front of them il take any win.

Actually have a bad feeling about today. With the form, absentees and motherwell being decent this season im nervous.

Mcgregor
Tav. Goldson. Balogun. Barisic

Kamara. Kelly. Lundstrum.

Wright. Roofe. Aribo.

Something a bit different for me. Shake it up. It will be that team wjth hagi for kelly tho

Does anyone have an idea of what the club have planned for today? Sure I seen a request for all fans to be in stadium for 245.

Is there anything happening post match also?

Definitely a significant freshening up needed tomorrow

Sakala and Wright to start.Bacuna should be making his debut even if it’s off the bench

I agree, particularly on Sakala and Wright starting with Roofe.

Not sure if Hagi is available?

Took two late goals last season to finish them off after we lost an early goal.

They will be up for it as they can go top if they beat us so let's just win , anyhow.

Lots of tickets still available for this. Just put my two CD ST’s onto seatsub as I can’t make it today.

I expect something similar to the game last season when we struggled to break them down till the last few mins, I'll take a 1-0 victory

Took two late goals last season to finish them off after we lost an early goal.

They will be up for it as they can go top if they beat us so let's just win , anyhow.

And we should be up for it even more.

You don’t just click your fingers and form falls into place so I reckon today is going to be a 90 minute slog.

An opportunity to give Roofe and Sakala a few games together to see if the can develop a partnership. Would also be good to let Alfie see that there is competition.

I’m hoping the opportunity of going 3 points clear gives the players the hunger and desire they have been lacking now! Home win is a must, which I’m sure will be the case!

Actually have a bad feeling about today. With the form, absentees and motherwell being decent this season im nervous.

Mcgregor
Tav. Goldson. Balogun. Barisic

Kamara. Kelly. Lundstrum.

Wright. Roofe. Aribo.

Something a bit different for me. Shake it up. It will be that team wjth hagi for kelly tho
I think as fans we hope that mixing things up a bit might give us a spark. But our manager is very cautious and conservative, he won't start Kelly.

Motherwell had actually shed the hammer throwers style in the last few years and played some decent stuff.
They are back to being 'physical' now however, with the worst disciplinary record in the league.
Long balls up to van Veen will be the order of the day.
For this reason alone I wouldn't play Simpson today. Experience and presence of Goldson and Balogun will be required.
Basseys physicality might be welcome as well in this game.

Pace and trickery of Sakala and Wright to supply Roofe should give them plenty of problems at the other end you'd like to think.

Dunno why but I can’t see the graphic on my iPad - but it shows fine on both iPhone and on desktop. Same AdBlocker on all three. Must be something else in my Settings I need to correct.

EDIT: And just like that it appeared. I clicked on the blank space to open in a new window and the graphic opened. Stayed there when I went back to thread. Bizarre - but sorted.
In English please! Lol.

A hard fought win today with changes forced upon us with injuries to Kent etc which may be the making of us to kick on.

Managed to get a ticket late last night and buzzing for flag day. Just had breakfast in the hotel me and the wife, no pics, are staying in town and was sat next to Gough and Bisgrove.

A hard fought win today with changes forced upon us with injuries to Kent etc which may be the making of us to kick on.

Managed to get a ticket late last night and buzzing for flag day. Just had breakfast in the hotel me and the wife, no pics, are staying in town and was sat next to Gough and Bisgrove.

Hopefully Sir Richard makes an appearance today

Back