Match Thread ** Rangers v Motherwell - RangersTV.tv - 19:45 K.O. **

A very welcome 3pts and a clean sheet. Uninspired in the opening 45 but a better approach in the 2nd and thankfully we got the goals.

Roll on Saturday!

Of course they did, they have been honking tonight - someone in charge at RTV needs to remind them us punters are paying them to commentate on the game, not have a f*cking blether about any old pish.
This in spades.

Robertson doesn’t even know our players names, ‘the boy Declan...’, ‘the young lad that came on’, ‘I’ve not watched much of Rangers’. Added to his dour personality, doesn’t make for great viewing.

Wee Tam with his ‘exocets’, ‘yellow tickets’, ‘betting odds’, ‘hello to the Naples Loyal’. Patter is awful.

Someone needs to remind them they are commentating for the fans tot for their own entertainment. They miss far too many incidents.

Any win is welcome at the moment. It's hand to mouth stuff, just an evening not ruined with zero expectation of going on any sort of long run.

Sad state of affairs but that's where we're at right now.

Jack will be a massive miss for Saturday.

Shite first half but they did a lot better, if still lacking a bit, in the 2nd. Hopefully Jack is back for the weekend. Niko looked like he still has something for us if he can get a bit sharper. He did so last season before his injury so who knows.

Win and a clean sheet, take that any day.

Played with a bit more confidence once the goal went it, really struggled up until that point

Good result thanks to an improved second half. Still too many players way off the pace.

Tough match, 2 goals and a clean sheet. Could have played much better but it's a start, at least we didn't get overrun in midfield like we usually do.

Much better second half. Almost as if we grew a set of balls... if that was down to Murty, then well done.

This in spades.

Robertson doesn’t even know our players names, ‘the boy Declan...’, ‘the young lad that came on’, ‘I’ve not watched much of Rangers’. Added to his dour personality, doesn’t make for great viewing.

Wee Tam with his ‘exocets’, ‘yellow tickets’, ‘betting odds’, ‘hello to the Naples Loyal’. Patter is awful.

Someone needs to remind them they are commentating for the fans tot for their own entertainment. They miss far too many incidents.
Robertson's comment about his family being at the sheep game was the final nail for me.

Enjoyed that, once Herrera realised he didn't have to fall down every time he did something he looked ok.
Showed heart taking a sore one and carrying on.

McCrorie...well, he will be Pedro's legacy.

Morelos is class.

Sets us up nicely for Saturday.

Glad the game was won by the team attempting to play football. Without Moult they are nothing more than a vile bunch of thugs. Is it any wonder the game in this country is so poor when sides get to turn up and play like that.

I thought we would draw against Killie and M'well, but no points at Pedoville. I'm a point up already, however, we need to play the game of our lives on Saturday.

We are an average SPL team and the beasts will thrive on it.

thhat tackle on jack was a shocker again and that clown of a ref seen it right in front of him that was a strate red all day animals

A shut out......Wes might get some peace tonight. :p

Well done Rangers, well done all who were able to attend.

Murty call that shower out now that we won....hammer throwers.
CO do your job.

And are you sat on your arse in your living room?

I’m sat on my arse in Normandy, France as I’m here visiting family for Xmas. If I did however happen to be lucky enough to be at Ibrox I’d be a damn sight more vocal and supportive than many who are there. Don’t get me wrong, I respect every season ticket holder for the money they put into the club, I did so for many years as a season ticket holder before moving away and they have the right to be as vocal as they like (or don’t). I just get frustrated when games are not going our way, the team seem to lack inspiration, and the reaction from the stands is moaning, crossing of arms and silence. That is not support, in my opinion.

Barjonas can be a big player in future years. Still has to iron out a few creases but still a young lad and looks like he’s growing confidence every game

Back