Match Thread ** Rangers v Motherwell - RangersTV.tv - 19:45 K.O. **

Only saw the second half. Judging by FF comments, first half was dire. Second half we certainly looked and played better as a team. It's got to the stage this season that any win is to be appreciated, that's how bad we have become.
I've been watching us since the 1950's and I cannot ever remember feeling so desperate about this Saturday with the team we have at our disposal. Even in the late 60's we had no fear. We go to Parkhead knowing we were up for it and sometimes come away with a great victory. In the early 80's we were dire but we could still take them on and beat them. Now? It will take an outstanding performance from us to come away without a doing. I'm prepared to write this season off so long as the Board get the managerial appointment right. We cannot make any more mistakes without hampering us for years to come financially.

Hopefully Krancjar's performance at the Piggery this Saturday will be better than his performance in the 5-1 game there last year.

Hopefully if he starts at the piggery you won't embarrass yourself before the game has even kicked off again.

Hopefully if he starts at the piggery you won't embarrass yourself before the game has even kicked off again.

If Krancjar does start I will say once again before the game has kicked off that he is finished as a professional footballer. I'll be delighted if he embarrasses me.

Beaton will be getting his back patted again. Although we didn’t drop points, one of our key players may be out long term as he allowed yet more brutality against our players. And the 2-0 win glosses over this and the fans are happy. Mission accomplished Beaton you cheating fück.

Cheating Beaton strikes again!!
Good second half. Thought Herrera put in a shift throughout, not the best player we have had but he stuck to his task and must have been fouled at least 6 times.

Wilson and Alves the stand outs for me tonight though.

RTV.... Terrible commentary through out.

Tom came out with a cracker.

If you've just tuned in, this isn't an episode of casualty you're watching, it's Rangers v Motherwell.

I'd consider 4-2-3-1 for Saturday as we will need to protect defence. Without Dorrans and Jack, and even Miller's industry we will struggle big time though.

Got there in the end last night,if we play against the filth like we played 1st half,we will get humped,Herrera waste of a shirt,septic won’t let him “grow “into a game.i.m.o.

it was brutal to watch but a good 3 points I fear the worst if Herrera and Niko start at the piggery.

We will be slow, and as someone said elsewhere might be worth a Steaua 86 or Inter 2010 and simply refuse to 'break' on them...hold shape at ALL times, and frustrate them on the banks of defenders.

Seen Hugh burns at legends night at the louden last month and i will say he is nowhere close to being a tool.

He gets a hard time for his commentary but I really like him. Wears his heart on his sleeve and sounds like a fan in the stands. That might not be what most are looking for from RTV commentary but I like the fan feel that we get from it vs national TV channels.

Stewy Robertson is on it.
..working hard behind the scenes dontchano.
Rangers are being cheated openly by match officials, and our players are subjected to weekly assaults by thugs, who go unpunished.
Public accusations and a demand for equitable treatment, might get results, the time for a word in the right ear has long since passed.
It really is sickening the way the club continues to try and appease those who still wish nothing less than its total demise.

Seen Hugh burns at legends night at the louden last month and i will say he is nowhere close to being a tool.
Some of the shite he come away with on RTV the last couple of matches may not be who he is. But last night, He was quite sure it was no foul on Jack and that the boot in the face was an accident.
He just came across as a complete tool there.

Back