Match Thread Rangers v NK Maribor - 19:45 Thursday 9th - RangersTV.tv (UK as well)

Was shagger involved at all 2nd half?
Mighty impressed with that 2nd half display.
Think we are more than capable of getting a goal over there..
Well done Rangers!

I’m a fucking pussy, wee bit of dust in the eye watching Tav and Gary MaC :D

Great to see the comradeship between the players and management team. Bodes well for the future.
Own up however mate - it was a grain of sand from Stonehaven beach that had lodged in your scarf and just came loose in your excitement.

Showed a lot of character tonight. Coulibaly, Tav and Morelos all put a good shift in. If we can get a wee bit more incision in the last 3rd (hopefully will come with some more time together) we will give most teams a hard time. Well done The Famous!

Just back into the house, didn't know the score and I'm absolutely delighted to say the least.
Sounds like the famous played brilliant and a great team performance from start to finish.
Mr Steven Gerrard take bow, where fuckin back.

we've finally got our rangers back.we pumped a champions league team tonight. and we'l score over there i'm sure of it.onwards ands upwards people.

We did what Gordon, Griffiths, Stokes, McGregor, Lustig Van Dijk and the rest of the mongrels couldn't do, we scored three at home against Maribor, and they couldn't score one.
Yet the Rangers hating filth controlling the fourth estate in Scotland will play it down. Phuck 'em.

That was some performance, especially the second half. We never allowed them any time to take confidence from their goal. Truly excellent performance!

In terms of fight and desire that was like watching a Walter team.

Some brilliant performances. Tav, El Buffalo and Lassana were all amazing.

Goldson is a Rolls Royce....

Great result. If they can go over there next week and not concede the first half hour and maybe sneak one that should just about see them through.

great performance and team with fight and bite, the only " criticisms" and i use that term very loosely would have are we need to work on the crosses etc , there was a good few in dangerous positions that never got past their first players and on counter attacks a few times we were at times slow to react and get more guys in the danger areas fro when the ball came in ..

but what a difference in such a small amount of time with literally a new team , tracking back harassing and hounding them on the ball, for most of the game never giving them a minute, great stuff and looking forward to sunday :D

For years we've been absolutely horrendous after half time following a good first half. Every game under Gerrard, we've come out after the break blowing teams away.

When this side takes a hit, it keeps fucking coming. Immense performance and huge result.

It's just brilliant. Finally we are able to look forward to us playing and have faith in the team to go and get a result.

Back