Match Thread Rangers v NK Osijek - Thursday 19:45 - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

Very tricky game and our biggest test so far as we now know a bit about the opposition. We'll have a better idea after the game how the team will handle pressure. I think a positive result will really set us up for a great season! WATP

Tight 1-1 draw with end to end football to keep us on our toes, and some heroic defending from the boys in blue.

These lot are a good side coming into form and with players back and will be changing at the bit to prove they were hard done by the first leg. It’s going to be tight.

Anyone wanting a laugh should tune into snyde just now, dalziel is dispensing wisdom. Oh and a couple of worried Rangers fans have called in.

I am a UK subscriber to Rangers Tv, currently on holiday in Budapest ...

Anyone know if I will get access to game?

Good strong team. Only change I'd have made would be Arfield in for Kent but it looks like Stevie is going very aggressive here.

I am working away just now so can't make the game.

I hope every single one of yous have a great night and Rangers progress. I don't think it will be plain sailing but lets hope I am wrong.

Missing games makes you appreciate how lucky we are to get to watch our team at such a great stadium as Ibrox.

Team looks good. I expect we'll see Middleton on for Kent later in the game.

My only concern is there's not one defender on the bench, but hopefully we won't need one!

Good strong team. Only change I'd have made would be Arfield in for Kent but it looks like Stevie is going very aggressive here.

Almost all his options from the bench are attack minded. Then again, it's a must win game for us.

Like the look of the team, professional job required and I’m confident we will do it.

Let’s go Rangers!

I´m split. I hope we fecking hump them, but I have this little niggle of doubt. I just hope that if the worst happens, the negativity isn´t overwhelming.

Team on RTV.... they have Fod in goals. Jeez. (It's really AMcG)

Baoy1oO.png

I´m split. I hope we fecking hump them, but I have this little niggle of doubt. I just hope that if the worst happens, the negativity isn´t overwhelming.

Same as me, think we will do it but it will be very tough. Big achievement if we can do it. Only hope if we dont then it doesn't turn in to WW3.

Halliday as the only defensive cover's a bit worrying; can Coulibaly move back if required?

Regardless, a solid 2-0 win

Back