Match Thread Rangers v NK Osijek - Thursday 19:45 - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

I'm currently sitting next to half their team - they are staying at the GoGlasgow Urban Hotel on PRW (classy!)

No sign of a fire drill at 3am ;)

Their manager is a 'small man' ;)

Apparently they're just going to wander down to the stadium for around 6pm. Can't imagine the likes of Barcelona doing that :D

Home for 7 , quick chill, build up on here , social media etc then watch game.

2-1 or 2-0 Gers , hopefully it’s a lot easier

This is precisely the type of test the team needs. Come through this and it will build confidence. Let’s do it, ’Gers.

Sat in work getting very little done. Work for a company owned and run by a Bear and our corporate colour is royal blue so I'm surrounded by it. Makes for a happy me! Off to go talk to the only other Gers fan in the building (we're in England). Home tonight to watch on Premier Sports. Wish I could be there.
Nervous but positive - 2-0. Morelos to score again and keep his confidence up.

I'm currently sitting next to half their team - they are staying at the GoGlasgow Urban Hotel on PRW (classy!)

No sign of a fire drill at 3am ;)

Their manager is a 'small man' ;)

Apparently they're just going to wander down to the stadium for around 6pm. Can't imagine the likes of Barcelona doing that :D

Any chance of sprinkling some laxatives in their drinks? Or a wee bit of LSD in their sandwiches? :D

Extra edge to this now, i want us so scorch them 3-0 and Gerrard to laugh in their managers face

Then whisper in his ear "dont dare fck with me or my team again you kant"

Taking a 1-0 lead back to Ibrox tonight kind of makes it less of a game changer for us to score first. They know they need to score at least 2 in order to go through without needing extra time. Rangers scoring first doesnt change that as a 2-1 win would take them through on away goals.

I think it'll be a nervy affair. Osijek scoring first would put us under a fair bit of pressure. If it's still 0-0 at half time then they'll chase the game in the 2nd and it'll open up even more space at the back of a questionable defence.

I'm expecting a tough 90 minutes but Rangers to win 1-0 with a 2nd half goal to give the visitors too much to chase at the tail end of the game.

Premier sports1 has the hivs game on and premier 2 says “to be announced “
Will we be on 2 ?

I've a question about rangers TV . If I'm watching "overseas" , but can't watch live , how soon after the match is the replay available to watch ? Or is it possible to start the game from the beginning at anytime during the match ?
Cheers

ob_4aa7f2_nickhead2-fewer2.gif

2-0 Home win :)

Anyone know if the temporary traffic lights are still there just past paisley road toll? Traffic was murder at the last round due to them.

I just hope that the entire Rangers support tonight knows the passion we must create and feels the same way as the majority on FF. If that happens I can see another Sturm Graz, as Osiek will not have experienced such an occasion. Their manager said of that game (slight paraphrase) "I never expected that, first we walk into a Temple of Football and then that crowd kept sucking the ball into the net". If we can do this again.....maybe 5-0 to the Teddy Bears!

It’s a novelty to actually be excited again to see who the starting 11 actually is with options and decisions to be made to see who starts

I'm hoping we're all a little nervous for nothing and we go out like we did in the Wigan 2nd game and just make things happen.

Hopeful for a Morelos goal too.

Taking a 1-0 lead back to Ibrox tonight kind of makes it less of a game changer for us to score first. They know they need to score at least 2 in order to go through without needing extra time. Rangers scoring first doesnt change that as a 2-1 win would take them through on away goals.

I think it'll be a nervy affair. Osijek scoring first would put us under a fair bit of pressure. If it's still 0-0 at half time then they'll chase the game in the 2nd and it'll open up even more space at the back of a questionable defence.

I'm expecting a tough 90 minutes but Rangers to win 1-0 with a 2nd half goal to give the visitors too much to chase at the tail end of the game.
They will play at Ibrox the same way they did in the away leg,they won't sit back and will attack,that's the way they play home and away,we carried a bit of luck in the first game with the chances they missed. Cut out the service they put into the box which they do with good effect and frustrate their better players up top and don't give them a yard of space.

Once again depends on which Rangers team turns up tonight,the one with the slack passing,standing off players and not closing down and allowing them free reign to punp balls into the box at will and we will be saying cheerio to the Europa league. The Rangers team that turned up in the second half against Wigan which moved the ball well and quickly with much better passing and created lots of chances with a good defending job and we will be through.

Osijeck are a good decent team with a threat up front and shouldn't be underestimated,they are very attack minded,pass the ball well and are pretty quick and have some tricky players,we have to get the team spot on tonight.

I just hope that the entire Rangers support tonight knows the passion we must create and feels the same way as the majority on FF. If that happens I can see another Sturm Graz, as Osiek will not have experienced such an occasion. Their manager said of that game (slight paraphrase) "I never expected that, first we walk into a Temple of Football and then that crowd kept sucking the ball into the net". If we can do this again.....maybe 5-0 to the Teddy Bears!

Just watched that whole clip with a massive smile on my face. I miss everything about those days - including Archie! Let’s hope Stevie and the lads keeps us all smiling tonight. Great vid mate.

Buzzing for this, getting on it early! Thinking 3-0 will take 0-0. This lot a no mugs.
Let’s do it Rangers

Edit would play Candyman as he will track Bandage heed all day and nullify him!

Through last minute circumstances Won’t be able to get to the game tonight, how soon is the full replay on Rangers TV

Anybody streamed to Chrome cast from the Chrome browser from PC?

Think it will be 2 - 0
Yes, its not great

The newer chromecast may be better but every time I did it i always reverted back to the pc.

Some of the stream quality was poor though. If you have a great picture you may get away with it

I think if we can come through this tie, we will have turned a corner. Every team in previous years has been let down after let down. None of our teams in the last 7 years or so would have been anywhere near what's required to win the tie.

I'm not nervous at all tbh.

I have faith in Gerrard and confidence in our players to put them away tonight.

2-0 Rangers, let's go.

Back