Match Thread ** Rangers v Partick Thistle - Sat 4th November - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
GxBbs6U.png

The Hamilton game is not on BT Sport, Doc. The Dundee game is on BT Sport. The two Aberdeen games are on Sky Sports.

Foderingham​
Tav Alves Wilson John
Jack Holt​
Candieas Miller Windass
Morelos
That's my prediction of the starting 11.

2-0
Morelos + Candeias.
Will be another dirty display from the Firhill Animals I reckon.
Strong + Fair Referee Please and STAY CALM + FOCUSED R.J.

The two week break might well see the conclusion of the selection process, and our new gaffer announced, before taking charge for the Hamilton game.....

entirely down to wild speculation and conjecture, as I’m certainly not ITK in any way whatsoever!

in the meantime - 3 - 1 to the Teddy Bears tomorrow

Archibald mouthing off again, this time about Ryan Jack. I've never really minded Thistle before, but I want us to hammer them tomorrow.

I'll be watching this in The Flower of Scotland in Caleta,looking forward to another great afternoon.

We need to start taking all 3 points at home hopefully we do from tomorrow onwards

Foderingham​
Tav Alves Wilson John
Jack Holt​
Candieas Miller Windass
Morelos
That's my prediction of the starting 11.

McCrorie for Wilson and I'm the same mate.

That would hopefully help us towards a clean sheet in a 3-0 victory.

We really need to take 3 points again tomorrow to keep the pressure on the Sheep ad Timmy.
2-0 home win

Fancy us to thump this lot. Hope Morelos gets back on the scoresheet. Clean sheet would be nice too. 4-0 Rangers.

Really want young Morelos to get back in the goal trail tomorrow. His form is still good but you can tell he’s getting a bit anxious when chances come.

Much prefer McCrorie to Wilson.
That's what I think Graeme will play not my choice.

I'd prefer McCrorie over Wilson too but both have their plus/minus points. Think we bring the ball out from the back better with Wilson but McCrorie's much faster which is needed next to Alves.

I am on a fairly lengthy losing streak with the betting but feel like its going to come good tomorrow with Rangers -3 :)

Suffice to say the results at home need to improve but I am looking forward to this one and can see us going into the break on the back of a convincing win. I'll go for 3-0 and a brace from Morelos.

I seem to say this every week but we simply have to win this one especially at Ibrox. Think it will be a tough game mind.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Follow up our great victory at Murrayfield with a badly needed victory at Ibrox.

Thistle are seldom a walkover, but a 3-0 victory would give us all a big lift.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I expect Alves coming back will be the only change, probably for young McCrorie even though he was very good last week.
We need to start a winning run at home, our record at Ibrox is shocking.

Prediction: Rangers 3 (Miller, Holt, Morelos) Thistle 1.

Win, three points and stay in sight.

Murty and the win against Hearts should give us confidence. Morelos could do with a goal but I’ll take a 93rd minute sclaff from Miller if it means a win.

Hopefully Murty can keep us going to keep us in sight when the new gaffer gets here. This season is far from over.

....every game is a big game when Rangers are playing. Tomorrow is no different.

We'll win this one :)

Buzzing for the game tomorrow. I’m feeling a sense of relief now Pedro’s gone and this is the start of something much better.

3 points and a clean sheet will suffice.

4-1, Morelos double, Miller & Candeias and late consolation for Doolan.

Wonder what that’d pay.:confused:

Take the goals from any position tomorrow,again fancy a 3-0 win for Rangers with Morelos And miller among the goals.

More physical dirty stuff against us is guaranteed ...refs need to give due protection to our players and get the cards out.

Looking forward to this missed the last few home games they have alot of injuries apparently so I think we will win comfortably

Expect us to struggle.

Our players are bottle merchants & cant handle playing at Ibrox when the tension of the fans in the stands is transmitted down to the pitch.

If we can get an early couple of goals though to put everyone at rest we could be looking at a 4 or 5 nil .

Back