Match Thread ** Rangers v Partick Thistle - Sat 4th November - RangersTV.tv **

Game has entered a lull at which point the Thistle fans decided to entertain us all.

Unfurl a Catalan flag and a saltire just to have them promptly swiped by the cops and an ensuing rammy.

Cue a rendition of GSTQ to GIRFUT

Imagine spending your cash to get turfed out for that cheers for the cash you clown

Looks like we are begging for a thistle goal. Come on rangers rack up a few more goals, need to stop thinking the job is done and letting teams back into the games.

Good to hear that we are playing some good football. The raw materials are there for a good side- we just need some choice additions and a title challenge could be in the post....

How many goals have Thistle scored?

What's your point - because I said it's been a competent and professional performance? That's what it's been and the general standard of our 2nd half play has not been great.

Thistle have created chances. Just because they haven't scored doesn't mean we should ignore it.

I know the game is won but it has been toothless in the second half.

Game has entered a lull at which point the Thistle fans decided to entertain us all.

Unfurl a Catalan flag and a saltire just to have them promptly swiped by the cops and an ensuing rammy.

Cue a rendition of GSTQ to GIRFUT

Imagine spending your cash to get turfed out for that cheers for the cash you clown

I saw some prick Thistle fan posting pish about the greedy selfish Catalans on FB yesterday.

What's Thistle's connection with the region of Catalonia again :D

I know the game is won but it has been toothless in the second half.

Yep - back to old bad habits. Team too stretched, allowing them to press us when we try to play out from the back, resorting to long ball. We haven't done enough in the second half to keep a compact shape and to make sure we pass our way through them which was what was working in the beginning.

Happy with that, nice win, on to Manchesters curry mile now so i will be a happy spicy food eating bear tonight:)

Back