Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
FJHeSm2.png

3-1 win for Rangers and as Gerrards demands from the supporters that the players do their job and we do ours, blow FC Porto away with the noise!

Potentially the biggest club we'll have faced since Manchester United in the 2010/11 UEFA Champions League Group Stages with a huge following of 4.1 million on Facebook.

Last edited:
Please Rangers, give us a special win, our first in a decade over a true giant of European football. Fans need to back the team from the get go, make Ibrox hell for Porto.

3-1 win for Rangers and as Gerrards demands from the supporters that the players do their job and we do ours, blow FC Porto away with the noise!

Potentially the biggest club we'll have faced since Manchester United in the 2010/11 UEFA Champions League Group Stages

They are without doubt the biggest club since Man United. Porto are one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Buzzing for this.

Under the lights against famous opposition with the genuine chance to qualify on our own terms. We have nothing to fear and everything to go after.

7 years ago we were unable to win against Stirling Albion and Peterhead.
5 years ago we couldn't win the Challenge Cup
4 years ago we finished third in the second tier in Scotland.
2 years ago we were knocked out by the 4th team in Luxembourg.

Now we are feeling confident of beating a team who were Champions League quarter finalists last season.

We might win, it will be a huge challenge. But take a step back and see what our board and our manager have achieved for our great club.

No matter the result, Rangers are back.

7 years ago we were unable to win against Stirling Albion and Peterhead.
5 years ago we couldn't win the Challenge Cup
4 years ago we finished third in the second tier in Scotland.
2 years ago we were knocked out by the 4th team in Luxembourg.

Now we are feeling confident of beating a team who were Champions League quarter finalists last season.

We might win, it will be a huge challenge. But take a step back and see what our board and our manager have achieved for our great club.

No matter the result, Rangers are back.
And you still get the crazy ones on here after a loss wanting Gerrard sacked

Absolute loonballs. To come from where we were at to arguably in one of our strongest 'teams' in Europe is massive. There's not many Rangers teams who could have went to Porto etc and outplayed them for long periods of times. In terms of Europe performances I honestly think the team we have now is up there with the best, even if we don't get as far as we have in the past, the football we are playing in Europe is sensational at times despite the huge money difference.

As normal, any win will do, If the team is up for it and the fans give them the backing they deserve then we can do this ,we are just as good if not better than them at the moment,a good 2-0 to the good guys .
WATP

We have a decent chance to go top of the group tonight. Need for the team to focus 100 per cent on the League & Europe and put any thoughts of the Lge Cup Final on the back burner for the time being. Go for it, Rangers.

Absolutely buzzin for this, Ibrox goiny be rocking! 2-0 teddys

I’m usually quite reserved when predicting how we will fare against such opposition but I genuinely feel we will win this. I think we have a nice balance of quality, work rate, pace and experience to really go for them tonight. The Ibrox crowd will be a major factor in our victory.

I have a feeling this is going to be an excellent match either way. Call me a cynical Cynthia but I reckon it'll be 2-2.

Buzzing for this. Going to be a helluva tough ask but I trust the team to give it everything they can

Think we will definitely see Kamara again in this match.

The Barisic - Kent - Kamara triangle was a huge part of our success last game. Kamara dropping into the LB role, Kent pulling in closer to the middle dragged their RB and RW to those players and left Barisic completely free quite often.

Also expect to see a flat front three, similar to the first game. Kent, Morelos and probably Ojo since Arfield isn't really quick enough. This would have been a perfect game for Jordan Jones.

Really, the first game was an absolute masterclass from Beale. I've every confidence that we'll see the same again.

Predicted lineup:
Shagger
Tav
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Davis
Jack
Kamara
Ojo
Kent
Morelos

Score: 1-0 Rangers, but it will be a dominant performance.

Sat at work just now,12 o clock cant come soon enough,pick the wee man up from school then straight up the M6 for the game.
3-1 to the Queens 11.

Forgot I'm not in my season ticket seats tonight and need to collect. Does anyone know the ticket office opening times for today? Cant see anything online.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This is going to be a big test for us, but I am confident we can win it after a hard fought 90 minutes.

2-1 victory will do for me, anything better would be a big bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

For any Bears in the Balkans it is being covered live by Arena Sports. In Croatia it is Arena Sports 6 channel, but the downside is they will be running multi channels on 6, so anytime another team scores they will cut away for about 30 secs or so from our game.

We are capable of beating them and if we get the crowd behind us and Ibrox is rocking then they might crack. However they are a good side and if they were to win comfortably it wouldn't be a total shock.

Tough one to call. A win puts us inna great position but a draw is not the worst.

I’m hoping that we cement our place as a very decent European side with a Lyon level of performance.

3-1 Rangers.

it isn’t and there is no specific travel instructions for their fans to get to the game. Their twitter has recommended them to get the subway from buchanan street to govan though

Good - based on our experience over there I cant imagine there would be any problems!

Also saves me 5 mins walking round via the main stand :D

Please Rangers, give us a special win, our first in a decade over a true giant of European football. Fans need to back the team from the get go, make Ibrox hell for Porto.

They are without doubt the biggest club since Man United. Porto are one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Feyenoord are big

Back