Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
That was a coming of age performance, they are a level above what we have played and we beat them comfortably by the end.

Missed my flight up today because work commitments over ran. Right now I should be running out of Ibrox and walking to Central station for the Sleeper.

Tomorrow I’ll be gutted I missed it. But right now I absolutely could not be happier. What a result.

Great turnaround in performance from first half to second.

World class finishing and a most welcome little bit of luck on the second goal.

Great night for the people.

What a result. If ever there was a night for digging out a result without being at our best then tonight was the perfect example that if you keep "at it" something good will come.

We wanted that more than them and they got what they deserved, and we sure as hell got what we deserved.

One more win and we are out of this very, very tough group.

To think where we have come from and now getting to watch this, it’s incredible. There were days I thought we would never see results like this again.

That result may just turn some heads in Europe tonight. That's a tremendous result, not the greatest of performances but sometimes you need to weather the storm which we certainly did.Said at halftime we were still in it. You did us proud Rangers well done

Buckle in lads this rangers side have got what it takes to turn mediocre performances into wins. We have not had that in many years. I have the hots for Morelos.

Brilliant. We grew into that one after a honking first half hour. Second half we were excellent.

Barisic played well after his early booking
Kamara was excellent
Kent and Alfredo were another level.
Big One Touch Joe when he came on. What a touch he has!

Wouldn't surprise me if Porto are very interested in Alfredo when the transfer window opens, absolutely bossed them over two games.

Huge result. With the difference in resources, quality of player available, on paper we just shouldn't even be coming close to Porto never mind playing two games against them and getting a draw and a win!

Thought the game changed in our favour when Pepe went off and they changed shape, seemed to suit us more.

Morelos brought the game to life and three minutes later Davis killed it stone dead.

F*cking Hell. We play 'poorly' and come away with a 2-0 victory against one of Europe's premier teams.

These boys 'get it' about playing for Rangers.

And what a goal from Alfie. 'My word' as Coisty would (and did) say!:))

Patient game wins the day. Thinking back Porto didn’t really threaten too much and played in front of our defence.

Well deserved. Sorry %^*& them that say we were bettered tonight. We weren’t. 2 goals shows that.

Well done Rangers. Thank you all so much. Now march on all before you

The defence has been pretty solid against a high quality attacking side
The defence was fantastic. Even first half when we weren't playing well, last season's CL Qtr Finalsts were held to one shot on target over 90 mins (and I think only 2 others). McGregor literally made zero saves other than one where the defence held a line and 3 of their guys were 2 yards offside. Goldson and Helander were absolutely flawless, and Tav made some crucial back post headers tucking in

What a huge result that is. Absolutely massive. Thank you Rangers!

Couldn’t make the game due to work but so glad my dad was able to use my ticket for it. An awesome night.

Back