Votes: 19 2.6%
  • Morelos

Votes: 402 54.5%
  • Aribo

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Defoe

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Wee song that suits how we feel, All Together Now.........

Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day
I've got this wonderful feeling
Everything's going our way.

Last edited:
So proud of the way the team got it together and took control of the game in the second half. Nights like last night are what it’s all about. Love to see everyone doing the bouncy only blot on my night were the scum stealing an injury time winner as no doubt the papers will be full of their magnificent result and our scraping win over a “lower ranking team compared to the amazing Lazio!”

Thought he played pretty well over the game. Can only think of one defensive mistake all night and always offered himself fir the ball

Seems he has taken over Ryan Jacks whipping boy status.

Tav is even at present a very good player we need to get behind him and cut this shit out.
Tav was solid enough, far from his worst game for us this season, he shouldn't get hammered for last night. But he is still insisting on taking, and screwing up set pieces.
He really needs to step back from those and be honest with himself and the fans and get back into the groove, because more than anything his bravery / ego is his biggest downfall when he's not on form.

Great performance once the team found their feet having weathered the early Porto chances. Last 10 mins of the first half were much better. On the 60 min mark I listened in disbelief to a pair of rockets sat near me debating whether to walk out as "this is just shite the night" soo_Oo_Ome folk!!

Thought Goldson had a great game but to paraphrase an Argentinian football song “he who doesn’t vote Morelos is a Tim”

Dont know if discussed earlier but who were the fannies throwing the footballs onto the park and where were they getting them from ? Last night was a game we didnt want or need to disrupt, it could only have acted against us.

Puerile behaviour.

Got back to Lancaster at 2am,into work at 7,you couldn't chisel the grin off my face!!
Everyone in work thought we played tremendous against a very good Porto side.
Lots of people asking who Alfie is,the boy is being noticed more and more.

Another big match and another tough one to call.
I’d love to see how Porto handle an early goal for us and Ibrox rocking to to core.
I predict 2-0 for The Rangers.
At half time I might even have accepted a draw. Overjoyed to see my prediction come through at the end of the match. What a night !!

Thought Goldson had a great game but to paraphrase an Argentinian football song “he who doesn’t vote Morelos is a Tim”

I feel a lot of folk are still quite harsh on him. The last two games he has been the clear difference maker, 5 goals and he’s scored 3 of em and set up the other 2, yet quite a lot folk still find ways of giving their MOTM to Davis, Jack, Kent etc, who albeit excellent, simply didn’t exert the same influence on the results.

Back