• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
HT4W0Ux.png

THIS MATCH IS NOT AVAILABLE ON RANGERSTV WORLDWIDE

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

I’m absolutely buzzing for this and there’s still over 24 hours til kick off.
We have nothing to fear from PSV. If we play as we know we can over the 2 legs, we will surely see our name in the Group Stages with 6 massive matches to look forward to.
Come on The Rangers.
Come on the Glasgow Rangers.

Feels mad that after some of the biggest European ties we've seen at Ibrox, especially the Leipzig game, we have such a huge one so soon, but as fans we know the drill now, get the place fucking rocking!

Yep and that’s good as at least we won’t be in stadium enjoying the novelty.

Get fucked right into them!

Bt sports for me sadly as no spares going.

I feel unusually confident about this tie, not just the home game. What we did in the second-leg against USG was really impressive, and very much similar to a style that got us so far in Europe last year.

New players seem to be starting to click, we are looking better last couple of games, confident we can give ourselves a lead for the second leg.

Feeling quietly confident here. PSV are largely underwhelming in Europe in recent years. Their attack is potent for sure, but I sense that on the back foot, they'll be there for the taking. This may play out similarly to Red Star in that they'll have chances and likely score, but I feel confident regardless.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

As usual I am confident we will win tomorrow, but we need at least a two goal lead going into the second leg,

We have the fire power to get the job done.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

If we can get past PSV the Euro millions will be available for buying players to enhance the squad.
Glorious !

I would take 2-0 then catch them on the break over there. We really need to be in their faces with Ibrox bouncing. Two equally matched teams but they haven’t got Ibrox.
To be fair their own patch seems to have a tight to the fans pitch and a decent atmosphere. I don’t think they will be that overawed by Ibrox. I hope to be proved wrong though!

have to say

It’s weird having these European games coming around so fast ( Thursday to Thursday) being the norm.

Not sure how this one plays out but if I bet on it then it will be 3-2 to us

Any teams news on PSV
PSV squad:
Benitez, Teze, Obispo, Ramalho, Sangaré, Simons, Van Ginkel, De Jong, Gakpo, Gutiérrez, Drommel, Til, Branthwaite, Veerman, Waterman, Luckassen, Bakayoko, Saibari, Mwene, Max, Savio, Oppegard

Absentees
PSV will be without Carlos Vinicius, Mauro Junior and Yorbe Vertessen. Richard Ledezma will stay in Eindhoven for further assessment and more clarity. The American limped off the pitch against Go Ahead Eagles following a very reckless challenge on his ankle.

PSV squad:
Benitez, Teze, Obispo, Ramalho, Sangaré, Simons, Van Ginkel, De Jong, Gakpo, Gutiérrez, Drommel, Til, Branthwaite, Veerman, Waterman, Luckassen, Bakayoko, Saibari, Mwene, Max, Savio, Oppegard

Absentees
PSV will be without Carlos Vinicius, Mauro Junior and Yorbe Vertessen. Richard Ledezma will stay in Eindhoven for further assessment and more clarity. The American limped off the pitch against Go Ahead Eagles following a very reckless challenge on his ankle.
Is de Jong the one we have watch for them?

Pretty serene about this, which is crazy really when you think about what progression would mean.
Felt we had to get past USG or it would have been total failure. By no means a free hit but PSV are in the box seat. Whatever will be will be.

Agree PSV are in the box seat, they are a very good team. They were in it in 1978 and then again 1999. Our record against them in Europe is P4 W3 D1 L0.

I think it will be tight but doable if we are on it and completely focused for the two games. It would be good to keep our record against them going.

Back