MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting team.

Not upset at Davis starting.. we'll need composure in there tonight against a very good midfield.

Sands is a bit of a worry but Davies obviously isn't fit enough to start.

No Glen Kamara again.. not surprised but we should be actively trying to get money for him. It's clear he isn't first choice anymore.

Hopefully Tiliman is central but I think he'll be shunted wide.

Overall decent team and more than good enough to get a win tonight.

I worry a bit if the front three is Kent , Colak and Lawrence that there's not enough movement outside of Kent.

Need everyone on form tonight to get anything. Let's go.

It’s a very valid point. If we are paying decent money then it should ultimately be for players to go right into the starting 11 and make an immediate impact.
They still have to earn their jersey. Maybe Borna has been flying in training since Yilmaz came in the door? Maybe Yilmaz hasn’t settled yet etc etc

Interesting team.

Not upset at Davis starting.. we'll need composure in there tonight against a very good midfield.

Sands is a bit of a worry but Davies obviously isn't fit enough to start.

No Glen Kamara again.. not surprised but we should be actively trying to get money for him. It's clear he isn't first choice anymore.

Hopefully Tiliman is central but I think he'll be shunted wide.

Overall decent team and more than good enough to get a win tonight.
I definitely think Davis starting is a good decision. It could be a very nervous first half hr or so and he could be the one to calm us right down. Only thing I would worry bout is his fitness. Not played much football. Although if he gives us a good hr or so that would do rightly

D2419-D47-CDBC-479-F-BA86-8-D7-DA1-C7-F2-D2.jpg
When I see that at Ibrox for a Group Stage match along with the Champions League theme being played then it's mission complete. That day is coming.

They still have to earn their jersey. Maybe Borna has been flying in training since Yilmaz came in the door? Maybe Yilmaz hasn’t settled yet etc etc
Well to me that says a lot more about the recruitment than anything else n

I worry a bit if the front three is Kent , Colak and Lawrence that there's not enough movement outside of Kent.

I think Lawrence will play similar to his role against USG doubling up with Kent left of centre and dropping back, he was brilliant there.

Lawrence impressed me with his movement in the USG game. He seemed to be everywhere and gave us an outlet either out wide or in the middle of the park. He likes to take the ball on which bodes well.

Aye, who cares? One of the biggest games in our recent history worth tens of millions. We've got a utility midfielder at center half

He’s a centre half who can play in midfield.

We’ve injury issues at CB and have gone with him probably to counter some of the height.

It’s not a massive issue tbh.

Well to me that says a lot more about the recruitment than anything else n
That a guy isn’t ready to start a few weeks after coming through the door? :))

Some players are ready to come straight in some need time to settle and get used to their new surroundings.

Yilmaz doesn’t deserve to start ahead of Borna just because we have recently paid a lump of cash for him.

Sands and barasic defensively are my concerns ,we will create a chance or 2, then it's up to the forwards to put them away

I thought Davis was slipping out of favour, shows what I know. No Davies? Looked a lot more settled at the back with him in the side too.

Hoping to take a 2 goal lead into the return leg.
Going to be a tough 2 games but here's hoping we can get through this tie.
Come on the World Famous Glasgow Rangers.

Tillman looks like the engine of the team for me. In the middle. Actually excited to see him beside Davis and Lunny.

Why would he play back there when he’s played further forward in every other game? We only play with 2 in there.

12 years since the CL anthem was played at Ibrox for a group game.

Suddenly hitting home how massive this game is. We can't wait another year, get it done tonight Rangers.
Genuinely gutted I will be missing it.

Only ever heard once before in the flesh.

Happy with Davis, his experience could be invaluable. As for the rest, given some of the subs I think Gio will start this careful and then try and make the normal changes at HT.
I think Davis can be a good shout, but throwing him into this tie having barely played is a bit risky is it not?

Back