MOTM Poll Rangers v PSV Eindhoven - 20:00 Tuesday - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sands US national performances have been at center-half, where he's been preferred to the a 50 squillion pound American from across the city.

That a guy isn’t ready to start a few weeks after coming through the door? :))

Some players are ready to come straight in some need time to settle and get used to their new surroundings.

Yilmaz doesn’t deserve to start ahead of Borna just because we have recently paid a lump of cash for him.
exactly, you can't just drop a player who's playing well, that's bad management

Last edited:
Think we can do this tonight. Two attacking teams that could be better at the back. Home crowd firing the Gers up.

0-0 all over it.

Need to be up for this tonight. Need to take a lead over there. Another big Ibrox European performance needed. Let’s do this.

I haven't scrolled through the thread to find out what tonight's team will be but I sincerely hope we don't go with any three of the five consisiting of Davis, Lundstram, Jack, Kamara and Sands, although if Sands is playing I get that he'll be at centre back alongside Goldson. Purely my opinion.

The horror show in Belgium should have obliterated that particular option off the Van Bronkhurst train of thought forever.

However, whatever the line up, is it too much to ask that we don't put ourselves under needless pressure with passing that is too short or too long. overhit or any combination of that lands a colleague in trouble?

In short, we need performances over the two legs that match anything from last spring.

I believe it can be done, but no doubt we'll be put through the wringer before next week's final whistle.

Back