Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halliday

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
jl9YOnq.png

Buzzing for tomorrow! Have been desperate for it to come since Sunday!

Any score will do, as long as Rangers win.

Can't fuckin wait for this. Ibrox in the group stages of European competition again. Magic.

Hopefully the place will be absolutely bouncing. Fear there may be malaise from the stands due to Sunday. Will there be a display of any kind to mark our return?

1964 was the last meeting wow.

My XI:
McGregor
Tavernier (C) Goldson Katic Barisic
Ejaria Coulibaly Arfield
Candeias Morelos Kent.

2-1 Rangers (Katic, Tavernier (Pen))

Gutted to be missing our first home group stages match in years.

Will be 3pm here when the match kicks off so will have to do with updates from here.

Great opportunity to pick up 3 points. Rapid Wien won't be easy but they won't be fancying coming to Ibrox.

Not on RTV, so please put detailed posts up. Also, someone posted Yeeessss during the Livi match ! Only for a goal please. Don't want to risk Bleacher download in case I mess up and get bizarre charges.

Cautiously optimistic. Hope we get a proper atmosphere for a European game, the Rapid fans will definitely be up for it.

If we play like I know we can we should win

We have enough in our locker to win tonight. I just hope we go about our business properly.
Come On The Rangers....

Is Jack fit?

He needs to pick the right team, personally I want to see us have a go at them from the off so would play Middleton from the start.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic
Ejaria Coulibaly Arfield
Kent Morelos Middleton

Same formation as our previous Europa matches, which means a proper DM behind Coulibaly, so he can get about the park , which is his strength.

Hopefully it will be Jack , but Halliday was excellent in Villarreal and either him or McCrorie are good back up.

Think we may see Grezda and Kent as the wide men.

They haven't been doing well in the League so far but they did beat Spartak 2-0 so we can beat them for sure if we are sharp tonight but they will still pose a threat i think our players will be up for this after Sunday 3-1 Rangers

We have come a long way to get European nights back at Ibrox. We have endured some horrible moments to get here but we are back were we belong.

Lets make this a special night for fans with a good performance and a win.

#WATP

Really excited for tonight. Can’t make it up sadly but will have on the UHD and be balling at the telly no doubt. Might need to leave the window open so the pape across the road hears.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan
Ejaria Halliday Coulibaly
Kent Lafferty Middleton

Barisic, Jack, Arfield, Candeias and Morelos rested for the more important game at the weekend - hopefully get Jack and Grezda some minutes in this game off the bench.

Rangers 1-0 Rapid Vienna
Kent

I think the team will look something like this:

-------------------McGregor
Tavernier---Goldson---Katic---Flanagan
------------Coulibaly---Halliday
---Candeias------Ejaria------Kent
--------------------Lafferty

A win, couldn’t care less how we get it.

4 points from the first two games would be fantastic.

Loving match days these days.. Can't wait til kick off, it's going to be another long day. #LetsGo

Snuck up on me a bit this one, still a bit deflated from Sunday I think.

Sure that will change by the time I get to Ibrox tonight, would be lying if I said I knew much about Rapid so could be an interesting match. Hopefully another 3 points on the board.

After recent disappointment I'll be happy with any win for us. I'd much prefer us to stick a right few past them, but 1-0 would do. Scorer in that scenario? - maybe between Morelos and Katic. As long as we win. And I'm really looking forward to the match.

I'd bring McCrorie back in for the out of sorts Coulibaly. Very unlucky to be dropped for Livi. Ross, Arfield and Ejaria in the middle. Kent, Candelas, Morelos up top. Back 4 picks itself.

Same formation as our previous Europa matches, which means a proper DM behind Coulibaly, so he can get about the park , which is his strength.

Hopefully it will be Jack , but Halliday was excellent in Villarreal and either him or McCrorie are good back up.

Think we may see Grezda and Kent as the wide men.
Barisic or Flanagan to start MU?

Back