Votes: 358 34.9%
  • Candeias

Votes: 66 6.4%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halliday

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Alfredo as my motm purely because we won the game because of him.

He gets criticised for his lack of end product at times but you can't aim that accusation towards him tonight.

Kent, Tav and Ejaria were other candidates and i thought Coulibally was like the player he was pre injury.

Last edited:
I gave Candeias MOTM simply because he produced a world class performance throughout tonight, his tireless work-rate is amazing, the 3rd goal capped his evening. Back amongst the defence to clear the opposition keepers free-kick into our danger area, chased his own clearance up to the centre circle, blocked their centre-half's attempt to punt back to our danger area then back-heeled into Morelos path...3-1!

My favourite Rangers player, but that doesn't make me bias...does it?:)

Pretty sure Katic is carrying a slight injury that wouldn’t have suited the plastic pitch at Livingston and wouldn’t be worth the risk tonight if he’s out for Hearts on Sunday,
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, I thought Worrall was brilliant tonight, so was Flanagan

VgBj.gif

:D

I said tonight with 20 mins to go that if we drew or didn't win I was well impressed. Some things weren't coming off and passes were just slightly missing. There were moments when it was only just short of amazing and when this team clicks I really would put nothing past us. The fans - wow!

I gave Candeias MOTM simply because he produced a world class performance throughout tonight, his tireless work-rate is amazing, the 3rd goal capped his evening. Back amongst the defence to clear the opposition keepers free-kick into our danger area, chased his own clearance up to the centre circle, blocked their centre-half's attempt to punt back to our danger area then back-heeled into Morelos path...3-1!
My favourite Rangers player, but that doesn't make me bias...does it?:)
Totally get why Alfie, Tav, Kent etc would get the nod. But Danny's work rate, his team contribution & those assists won him my vote.

Last edited:
Well done my boys in blue, unfortunately I was working and for the last half an hour of the game, I didn't even get to check in the score, totally elated at the 3-1. Well done Bears

A great team performance tonight all heroes for me. Who's that team they call The Rangers? Europe knows who we are!

Alfredo as my motm purely because we won the game because of him.

He gets criticised for his lack of end product at times but you can't aim that accusation again him tonight.

Kent, Tav and Ejaria were other candidates and i thought Coulibally was like the player he was pre injury.
I also though Flanagan and Worrall were fucking magnificent tonight. That was a dismantling of a reasonably decent European side tonight

I have voted Morelos for his all round play and 2 goals.. But i started a thread on Flanagan for a reason.. I thought he was also superb and as Stevie G said, there was no player under an Eight out there.

Thought we would give them a doing second half and we did big time.
Alfie was total class on the big stage also just magnificent Rangers.
4-0 against Hearts on Sunday and livingston a distant memory.
Like where we are right now, getting better every game with Eros still to join the party

You are easily pleased.

Neither keeper has had anything to do and the game is full of mistakes.

Competitive and evenly matched but great? No chance.
Great games are not always obvious by what happens at any particular area of the field.
The competitive nature of a match can explode anywhere and involve any areas of the park without the goalkeeper being hugely involved.

Just watch enough football, you will soon get the hang of it.

I’m in BF3 and just got in with my large flag supplied for the display. What a performance. There should be more collections to fund these displays as they must cost a fortune.

Voted for Morelos, two goals and won the penalty on top of loads of top link up play. Kent just as important though we looked dangerous every time he got the ball.

Aww man, the usual doom mongers populating the thread after seeing the line up must be absolutely gutted.

Gerrard says the league is priority and he left a couple of folk out tonight with a view to Sunday.

A f*cking brilliant performance from the team.

It's not often you see any team put in a performance where the whole team plays well, without exception.

Saw it tonight and we needed it to beat what was a very, very good side.

What a night. Atmosphere and team performance in the second half were top notch. Kent and Morelos were outstanding but others are well worthy of a mention eg. Worrall, Ejaria, Coulibaly, Tav. How the %^*& the linesman didn't spot that offside for their goal boggles the mind but we responded fantastically. Great play by Morelos to get the pen and a cool finish for the third, which was brilliantly set-up by Candeias. Fingers crossed we can sort out our domestic away form quickly because at Ibrox ,and home and away in Europe, we have been terrific.

Back