Votes: 358 34.9%
  • Candeias

Votes: 66 6.4%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halliday

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
What a night and you can be sure after watching their team get stuffed the scum would be watching our game as they do. I think Bernadette is in for a rough night, I envy the bears who have to work alongside the scum tomorrow, a good bit of sport to be had no doubt. :D

Just back in the house..still buzzing. Getting the highlights of the game on to watch again. Got a coupon up as well so double celebrations :cool::D:D

MOTM: Kent had a great game and was a handful all night but isn't getting enough end product yet. Tav, Ejaria and Morelos had the biggest impact on the result with the assists and goals. Tough choice between those three but two goals and winning a penalty... (and not forgetting breaking the big Croats snout, who was having a great game till he had to come off), pips it for me. Morelos by a nose ;):rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ye know I had no expectations this season for Europe.

I was so happy to get through the first round, with each passing qualifier the team surprised me more and more. I couldn't believe the result in Spain and now this.

This has been an extremely profitable night for Rangers in Europe. Near capacity crowd paying big money to see the match - this victory will guarantee a sell out for the next match v Spartak at home. Also co-efficient points and prize money for the win - lovely.

Been 10 long years since we have been able to enjoy nights like this.

Ye know I had no expectations this season for Europe.

I was so happy to get through the first round, with each passing qualifier the team surprised me more and more. I couldn't believe the result in Spain and now this.

This has been an extremely profitable night for Rangers in Europe. Near capacity crowd paying big money to see the match - this victory will guarantee a sell out for the next match v Spartak at home. Also co-efficient points and prize money for the win - lovely.

Been 10 long years since we have been able to enjoy nights like this.
Sometimes it's that lack of expectation that takes the pressure off.
Like the movie you never planned to see at the cinema or the unexpected party you find yourself at.... how often do they turn out to be the best. :D

Edit: I don't expect to win the league this season ;)

Just home. We're on out way will be an ear worm all year. Still on a high. And ears are ringing like after a Motorhead gig

Does anyone know how many teams have gone from qualifying round 1 into the group stage and beyond? I know we haven't done it yet but I bet it's a low percentage

I'm a little surprised at the rave reviews Kent got tonight but happy to read them
I thought he had a really good second half but he was a bit poor first half, was waiting for him to get the chop for Middleton. Fair play to the boy though because he keeps trying things even if it's not worked all night for him. We've missed a player like that who is willing to try a little something special with the risk that it'll go wrong. I like ejaria as well, possibly the most talented "footballer" we have and I'm hoping be grows in stature. Agree with the view that this was the best all round performance we've had this season in terms of every player playing well

Not long home , patiently waiting on bt uploading the highlights on YouTube:D

Man of the match is a tough one , thought Coulibaly had a good first half, Kent and Ejaria were fantastic in the second.

Sore throat, sprained ankle from the bouncy and a grin from ear to ear, I f*ckin love our team! Absolutely superb tonight.

Goals win games and for that reason alone I've gone for Morelos...Two goals and an "assist" with the penalty.

There were 3 or 4 candidates though

Kent and Morelos were the standouts although everyone played well. It would have been so disappointing if we hadn't got those late goals after that performance.

Some fantastic displays tonight from Alfie, Ovie, Kent and Coulibaly.

Also thought Worrall was terrific throughout and apologies to flanno for shouting “nosebleed” at him as he traversed into opposition territory in the late second half. He was solid throughout.

Assuming we can beat Spartak at Ibrox what result do we want in the other game?

Villarreal (on 2 pts) v Rapid Vienna (on 3 pts)

Just home.... superb performance. Long time since folk have been walking away from the stadium after the game and songs spontaneously breaking out all over the place. Cracking night.

Great victory. What a second half performance. The first half was truly pedestrian and Vienna looked a good side that could hit us on the break. When they took the lead, I feared the worst, then up pops Tav and El Buffalo to immediately equalise. Fantastic. But that second half surely dispels how things went against Livi on a disgraceful pitch. At Ibrox, we kept our shape and our belief. And what an ending. Brilliant. If we could maintain this level of performance in the League.......

Man of the match.... The full team deserves that award, what a team performance even off the ball we were impressive , the defence was solid midfield battled and passed beautifully and the forward line tracked back and pressed and created chances, a wonderful team performance and I believe we still will improve, I came out of Ibrox ladt night bouncing and I'm still buzzing this morning, and a wee foot note bet the "fans" who left at 80 mins at 1-1are kicking themselves. #55

Morelos was MOTM for me simple because he scored 2 goals and won the penalty.

Candeias, Kent, Worrall & Flanagan were out standing last night as well.

This place was brilliant last night.
It felt so clean with Sunday's infestation nowhere to be seen.
We know you had a peep......roon ye :D

poets go one up,get beat 3-1.....we go one down and win 3-1 Lovely.

Went for Kent, boys turning out to be some player.

F.uck me, how good is it to get loan players that are good!

Back