Votes: 358 34.9%
  • Candeias

Votes: 66 6.4%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halliday

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Only got back in the house at 2am this morning but those last 10 minutes especially made the trip worthwhile.

I thought first half we showed them too much respect and were a bit unsure whether we should press them or contain space and in the end we didn’t really do either.

Second half we played at a tempo and intensity they couldn’t handle but we didn’t create much until the last 10. The last 10 minutes were incredible though, the fans and the team were just brilliant.

I think in future matches we need to show more belief in ourselves earlier and try and improve the quality in the final third a little bit. Delighted with tonight overall though.

From the ridiculous on Sunday to the sublime on Thursday night.

just magical at the end , like the old days had returned

if Garrard can stamp out the dips then this team could be on the threshold of something a bit special

pedro.jpg

I stayed in Glasgow last night and I'm not long home from the game. It was a very memorable evening and it was great to see Ibrox absolutely rocking. I also thought their supporters contributed to the night. The one other thing that will stick with me was the guy sat next to me who decided to leave with 10 minutes to go. I actually commented on it at the time to my cousin who was sat to the other side of me. How anybody could decide to leave an important European tie with 10 minutes left and when the scores are level and we're pushing for a winner is beyond me.

I didn’t get to see any of the match I was stuck in hospital unexpectedly long story , how did Joe Worrall play ?

I'm quite puzzled Candeias hasn't attracted more votes
Not just because of the chase down his own clearance & the sublime back heel (if that had been done in La Liga - it would neved be off the screens) - but also because of his tireless efforts, work rate on & off the ball & the determination he showed over the 90 minutes plus
Of course he did have a lot of competition - but I still thought he might get more votes ?

Back