Match Thread Rangers v Real Madrid - 18:00 Sunday - RangersTV

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
OioQryy.png

Has anyone not had their confirmation email with the time slot for them to access the stadium at?

I have two seats in different parts of the ground (diff season tickets) one has had an email confirming time slots and the other hasn’t? Does the time you turn up really matter?

Not sure if the thread about the new pitch is still around, so may have been discussed, but wondering how the new pitch stood up to the game yesterday with this one following so quickly after?

Has anyone not had their confirmation email with the time slot for them to access the stadium at?

I have two seats in different parts of the ground (diff season tickets) one has had an email confirming time slots and the other hasn’t? Does the time you turn up really matter?

Didn't matter yesterday mate. As long as you have the bar code your good to go.

Not sure if the thread about the new pitch is still around, so may have been discussed, but wondering how the new pitch stood up to the game yesterday with this one following so quickly after?
Pitch looked in great nick. Im sure 2 games in 24hrs isnt ideal but with the weather and a week until Livi game Im sure the ground staff will have it in tip top condition

Turn up anytime mate , no problems.

A nice wee warm up for our Champions League quarter final next March.

You are on the ball Doc, brilliant.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

We need to score a few today to get in the mood for the real stuff, we didn’t show much yesterday in front of goal, although overall we played quite well.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Still waiting for mine, will turn up an hour early to be on safe side, and just take a guess at what turnstile to enter through.

Should be a terrific game.

The style both sides play should mean plenty of goals.

I’ll go 3-2 to the Teddies

We are still waiting to hear back from HumpZ in the new pitch thread, he will be too busy to reply just now, what with the two games.

What's the weather looking like today? Looked glorious yesterday while it's baltic down south B-D

looking forward to this and then just hearing the goldson signed a 3 year extension,

yesterday my joke about sakala being meh was just that a joke, i know he hasn't played in a couple of months so his fitness wont be there yet, i liked within seconds he was getting stuck in trying to win the ball back near the corner flag, is very pacy which is what the team needs more of up front especially when we like to hit teams on the counter.

Early start for work tomorrow so wasn't planning to go to this, but managed to get a ticket this morning, so another 350 mile round trip it is :D.

Any Bears travelling up from South of the border know the best way around that junction closure on the M74 at Abington? Sat nav sent me on a magical mystery tour through Lanark, yesterday.

Early start for work tomorrow so wasn't planning to go to this, but managed to get a ticket this morning, so another 350 mile round trip it is :D.

Any Bears travelling up from South of the border know the best way around that junction closure on the M74 at Abington? Sat nav sent me on a magical mystery tour through Lanark, yesterday.

Fair play mate. Seriously.

That is tremendous commitment

I only know a few players on that list, is it a strong team?
Aye, still a strong squad - the GK Lunin has been the ‘next big thing’ for a few years now and Blanco broke into their team last season.

Two to keep an eye on :))

Real Madrid have published their squad list for today’s pre-season friendly against Glasgow Rangers —7pm CEST—.

REAL MADRID SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Lunin, Luis López and Toni Fuidias.

Defenders: Nacho, Marcelo, Odriozola, Chust, Gila and Miguel.

Midfielders: Odegaard, Isco, Blanco, Marvin, Arribas, Morante and Dotor.

Forwards: Lucas V., Jović and Rodrygo.

As expected, this is a list full of academy players and without most crucial starters. The men who featured in the past UEFA Euro rejoined the squad these past few days and will need more training sessions to improve their form and conditioning before they can play in a friendly game.

Still, this match will be a good chance for players like Luka Jovic, Rodrygo, Isco, Odriozola or Odegaard to prove their worth. Even a central defender like Chust or Gila could earn a spot in the squad if they perform well during the pre-season, so there are plenty of things to pay attention to in this match.

HOW TO WATCH, STREAM REAL MADRID’S PRE-SEASON

Date: 07/25/2021

Time: 19:00 CEST, 01:00pm EST.

Venue: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow, Scotland.

Available TV: Real Madrid TV, Rangers TV.

I’m at Gretna

right up the A76 to killie and turn right?

rtv was so bad for me yesterday i watched via an illegal stream. Second time now, both this pre-season, its been unwatchable yet had no issues previously :(

So I’ve been going to Ibrox for 30 years.

In all that time I have never driven…..

Always on the NVL bus or driven by a mate.

Oddly I’ve driven to nearly all other stadiums in the country :)

Where would be best to park today?

Is the wee car park behind/besides the Londen OK?

usually walk through that to the bus.

There’s about 7 of that team that will be in and around their first team squad this season , a very tidy team they have brought anyone lucky enough to have a ticket should enjoy it wish it was me.

I have the same problem we are in the family stand and still no time slot sent.

Can I buy a match program for this online? Had a look on the website and can't find anything. Thanks

Can I buy a match program for this online? Had a look on the website and can't find anything. Thanks
Aye.

Just google “Real Madrid programme follow follow” and it’ll bring up the thread, someone posted the link a few days ago.

Back