Match Thread Rangers v Real Madrid - 18:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Could of questions from today’s game …. *To gain entry do you just present the QR code to the scanner?
*Can I take water in for the wee fella - we are in family stand

What a terrific match thread to jump on and see,hope everyone who got a ticket has a terrific day,looking forward to this,think they have only had a couple of closed doors but still expecting a fairly competitive match.

The insanity of modern football... 90% of Madrid's regulars are missing yet Rodrygo alone still cost more than our entire squad. :D

Could of questions from today’s game …. *To gain entry do you just present the QR code to the scanner?
*Can I take water in for the wee fella - we are in family stand

You put it through the scanner.

Yes you can take stuff in with you as there's nothing available inside.

Can’t wait for this.

500 long days since the Leverkusen game which is by some distance my longest time away from Ibrox in 20+ years, buzzing to be going back to see the Champions.

Looking forward to this. I think we should be playing the strongest team possible with view to league and Europe coming soon.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Bassey

Lundstram Davis Arfield

Sakala Itten Kent

Something like that until we know what’s happy with Borna, Morelos etc.

Stuck here in Germany but will watch live on RTV later.

Enjoy yourselves fellow Bears and if the weather is anything to go by, hydrate properly, stay in the shade if possible and use sunscreen .

3-1 to the Queen's 11.

Early start for work tomorrow so wasn't planning to go to this, but managed to get a ticket this morning, so another 350 mile round trip it is :D.

Any Bears travelling up from South of the border know the best way around that junction closure on the M74 at Abington? Sat nav sent me on a magical mystery tour through Lanark, yesterday.
My place of birth and where I grew up - a long, long time ago. Lovely wee place. Glad you enjoyed your visit.;)

Looking forward to this. I think we should be playing the strongest team possible with view to league and Europe coming soon.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Bassey

Lundstram Davis Arfield

Sakala Itten Kent

Something like that until we know what’s happy with Borna, Morelos etc.

Surely Borna starts if you want the strongest team?

Bassey played most of the game last night I doubt he will play much tonight.

Surely Borna starts if you want the strongest team?

Bassey played most of the game last night I doubt he will play much tonight.
Is Borna back yet from holiday?

I didn’t see game yesterday as was golfing so not sure if he’s back yet.

Real Madrid have published their squad list for today’s pre-season friendly against Glasgow Rangers —7pm CEST—.

REAL MADRID SQUAD:

Goalkeepers: Lunin, Luis López and Toni Fuidias.

Defenders: Nacho, Marcelo, Odriozola, Chust, Gila and Miguel.

Midfielders: Odegaard, Isco, Blanco, Marvin, Arribas, Morante and Dotor.

Forwards: Lucas V., Jović and Rodrygo.

As expected, this is a list full of academy players and without most crucial starters. The men who featured in the past UEFA Euro rejoined the squad these past few days and will need more training sessions to improve their form and conditioning before they can play in a friendly game.

Still, this match will be a good chance for players like Luka Jovic, Rodrygo, Isco, Odriozola or Odegaard to prove their worth. Even a central defender like Chust or Gila could earn a spot in the squad if they perform well during the pre-season, so there are plenty of things to pay attention to in this match.

HOW TO WATCH, STREAM REAL MADRID’S PRE-SEASON

Date: 07/25/2021

Time: 19:00 CEST, 01:00pm EST.

Venue: Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow, Scotland.

Available TV: Real Madrid TV, Rangers TV.
Not exactly a lot of household names

I've got an entry time of 4.30 - 4 50 but my son is 5.30 - 6.00 I don't want to go in that early and at a different time to my son. What do you think will happen if I rock up at 5.30 do you think they might knock me back?

McGregor
Tav, Goldson, Helander, Barisic
Davis, Lundstrum, Kamara
Sakala, Itten, Kent or Hagi, Sakala, Kent

Is how I'd imagine the lineup will be.

So, apart from Benzema, who is missing from Real's regular starters?
There was a time I could name their team but out of touch these days

I'm in the Sandy Jardine rear today will I be OK taking a flag in to hang over the edge at half time? Not sure how it works with the new advertising boards.

Back