Match Thread Rangers v Real Madrid - 18:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Marcelo, Isco and odegaard.

Without checking, I think they just paid a few quid for Jovic.
Nacho, Vasquez, Rodrygo and Odriozola are all internationals for Spain/Brazil so that’s surprising mate.

Signed Jovic a couple of seasons back after he tore up the Bundesliga, amusingly Frankfurt signed him for relative buttons then flogged him to Madrid in the same window :))

JD in his coaching role today

E7J5lgOWYAAttJq

Cheers @DocStone , looking forward too see how we play against one of the worlds truly great teams , missing players or not it will be a tough task .
So with supporters back and the sunshine out i am going for a score draw and hope for a victory. :))

Just booked it on RTV. Hopefully no issues today as there will be a lot more watching than usual I would have thought.
To all attending I really hope you enjoy it. A privilege to be back at Ibrox watching the champions warm up for the title defence against Real Madrid.
Must be some buzz for the young bears.

in my seat in the club deck - last time I was up here was about 25 years and two stone ago. Kudos to the bears that make that climb every game!

(and I’ve got a great view of my own seat in CR1)

Fantastic to be back!

What was said?
Clive said yesterday on commentary that Gerrard had said (in his programme notes I think) Aribo, Barker and Roofe were unavailable. He then stated 'you can read between the lines what that means in the current circumstances.'
Has been taken by most to mean they are isolating after a Covid app 'ping'.

This is a chance for Scott Wright to make a name for himself.
He needs to step forward and actually do something, he has been dining out on a good performance against Cove Rangers.
More is required and this is a great chance.
I agree to an extent, he’s a project signing and he’s a useful option - his numbers have never been good, that’s why he’s a project - this was known when he signed, and has been referred to as the area to improve

He’ll start boosting them soon.

You’re coming across as pretty harsh IMO.

Last edited:
Back