Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defoe/Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
5e1ZSgk.png

Helander in for Balogun to keep him match fit the only change for me.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Aribo
Davis
Kamara

Hagi
Kent

Morelos

Roofe, Jack and Itten all to come on from the bench hopefully.
That's the same team I would start.

Hopefully Jack gets at least half an hour.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Another three points tomorrow please lads, keep the run going.

We got a good warning from County’s score last weekend, no complacency, get the job done, the earlier the better.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that they're a lot more organised under Hughes, some team is overdue an absolute doing from us.

I expect us to come flying out of the traps after the sluggish and lethargic first half against Motherwell last week.

I expect 3-0 to us.

Just win, Rangers!

I fancy us to be right up for this after the draw last week. Hopefully Morelos gets a few!

Feel this is a game that we need to put a"stamp"on early days!,we have started sluggish the last few games,get right at them,high tempo,boss the midfield.
2-0 to the Glasgow Rangers.
Alfredo and goldson.
Some game time for Jack!, superb.

3 points is the main thing to extend our lead.

But I really hope we see a return to the performances we were being treated to prior to St Mirren in the cup.

Just picked up an interesting stat:
This will be the 12th Scottish Premiership fixture between Rangers and Ross County, with the Gers never losing a single game against the Staggies (W8 D3). Only once have Rangers failed to score a goal in this fixture (0-0, September 2016).

At home, gotta be 4-0 us!

Hughes will at least set them up to give us game.
Keep our concentration and we'll have far too much for them.
3-1 the Teds

Just win this Rangers.
The expectation of us now winning this league has sent my nerves into meltdown and the fear of blowing this advantage is lying heavy on my mind for some reason.
I share this with you mate, I tell all my friends that it’s no where near done, all of them tell me to shut up and start celebrating I honestly can’t bring myself to do it, even the game before the game that could clinch the title I will be in such denial, I just want this to happen so bad.

Anyone think McLaughlin could start? He's started quite a lot of the home games against the smaller clubs. Keeps McGregor fresh for Wednesday, or is it just a case of best team every week and get it over the line asap?

County doing well after their management change but should win this by a couple at Ibrox and put the nail in their bloated coffin.

I’d bring Itten,Defoe and zungu in for this game.

Mcgregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Zungu
Kamara
Davis

Itten
Kent
Defoe

4-0 Defoe x2 Itten & Tavernier .

Last edited:
Anyone think McLaughlin could start? He's started quite a lot of the home games against the smaller clubs. Keeps McGregor fresh for Wednesday, or is it just a case of best team every week and get it over the line asap?
we want our strongest team on the park till we get over the line and then apart from europe give all the squad game time and finish the season on a high!!!

C'mon The Rangers, three points, clean sheet gives us one game closer to 55. all aboard the express train choo! choo! WATP

I seen the Roofe twitter post talking about his return but is his mention more of a bench start if that?

Can’t see Jack or Rolfe starting. Itten however might just sneak a start. A good performance would be good but three points is really all that matters. Need to get out the traps fast. Get the game won and get some game time for players coming back.

Back