Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defoe/Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
I'm one of the biggest shitebags when it comes to predicting if were going to beat even the diddiest of teams, but after that performance today, even I'm starting to believe that 55 is on it's way.
Cannot think of a negative thing to say about our manager and his team of young players. I especially loved the way they were like flies on a shite on the rare moments that a Ross County player had the ball, even at 5-0 up.
I could greet right now.
One time think there was about five minutes to go,county player had the ball in our half wide left. Three players back chasing him and goldson going to meet him. 5-0 and we were still chasing them down

Cool, I'll watch us win 5-0 again in HD. B-D
Watched it live on RTV, pretty sure they'll be plenty of footage to see on't tinternet without giving our enemies free oxygen, and that's what you are doing, no matter how insignificant you think your viewing figure is. Again, fvck the BBC, with a rusty rasp right in the arse. B-)

Watched it live on RTV, pretty sure they'll be plenty of footage to see on't tinternet without giving our enemies free oxygen, and that's what you are doing, no matter how insignificant you think your viewing figure is. Again, fvck the BBC, with a rusty rasp right in the arse.
OK, the rusty rasp convinced me. Sportscene can fvck aff.
Youtube loyal!

Watched it live on RTV, pretty sure they'll be plenty of footage to see on't tinternet without giving our enemies free oxygen, and that's what you are doing, no matter how insignificant you think your viewing figure is. Again, fvck the BBC, with a rusty rasp right in the arse. B-)
Some people just want to watch their teams highlights on normal tele mate

Great performance today hi intesity and pace right from the start, do this every game and get that 1st goal and we are coasting this every week. Still chasing and harrying to win the ball back even when 4 or 5 goals up tremendous, The only slight criticisim is we dont half give away silly free kicks inside our own half at times, with the opposition players going nowhere and we clatter through them, Ross County hit the bar from the resulting free kick from one of them today. Its the only way we look like we may concede in a game.

Cracking result & performance today .

The play was more fluid today going forward it showed in the variety of the goals .

The young lad Patterson looks a very good prospect with his willingness to run at players & got more than a few great crosses in as well as getting stuck in trying to win the ball .

Probably the best domestic display we've had at Ibrox for me this season .

Some people just want to watch their teams highlights on normal tele mate
Haven't watched the BBC in about 12 years bud and I don't feel I'm less of a supporter for it, guess it's what we define as 'normal tele' :/

For me, broadcast media is dead. plenty of other media sources around rather than feed the very people that sought our destruction.

B-D :))55 is here now mate. Enjoy it, we’ve earned it.
Thank you Dave King, the 3 Bears, Steven Gerrard and, of course, the incredible supporters of the best football club on the planet.
We Are The People B-D

Get the mad fireworks ordered NOW

B-D :)):)):)):))

Delighted for all our goalscorers today. 2 centre half’s getting a goal each. Ryan Kent will be buzzing with his goal, big Joe just proved what we know he’s capable and so happy to have Jack back in the side. This result was huge for us, it put last weeks result to bed.

Was a hard pick for mom, I went Aribo the big slick was great but was then replaced. Hagi I thought slightly struggled but surprised he's winning this poll

Brilliant performance and result great to see Jack back and roofe on the bench thought Nathan Patterson done really well when he came on.

Haven't watched the BBC in about 12 years bud and I don't feel I'm less of a supporter for it, guess it's what we define as 'normal tele' :/

For me, broadcast media is dead. plenty of other media sources around rather than feed the very people that sought our destruction.
Yeah ofcourse broadcast media is a dying game mate. But there will still be plenty "old fassioned" people out there. See your point though

Btw how many people have went for hagi as motm just because KT said it at the end:D? Im sure there are some who genuinely picked him because they believe he was motm. But there are without a doubt plenty who have jamp on the bandwagon when KT said it. Hagi did well, he put in sweat blood and tears as usual, and was heavily involved and a danger to an extent. However he was also wasteful at times, his first touch lacked at points. He played a solid 7. Kent was an easy 8.5 Today. Got his goal and was an absolute pest the entire game, a wave above any ross county player, back to his very best. Hagi a good game, but whos picking him over kent the day? Come on

The 4-2-3-1 suits Aribo so much more.

Brilliant from Kent. Although I agreed with Kevin Thomson with Hagi as MoM.

Steven Davis. Utterly brilliant.

Great to have Jack back. His goal was very Arfield-like.

What a fn season B-D

Great team performance from the entire 16. Davis, Kent, Aribo and Hagi top performers along with the Jack cameo. Great to have him back.

Btw how many people have went for hagi as motm just because KT said it at the end:D? Im sure there are some who genuinely picked him because they believe he was motm. But there are without a doubt plenty who have jamp on the bandwagon when KT said it. Hagi did well, he put in sweat blood and tears as usual, and was heavily involved and a danger to an extent. However he was also wasteful at times, his first touch lacked at points. He played a solid 7. Kent was an easy 8.5 Today. Got his goal and was an absolute pest the entire game, a wave above any ross county player, back to his very best. Hagi a good game, but whos picking him over kent the day? Come on

a lot of people it’d seem

I had no commentary on mine for some reason so no idea who said what

I just saw a very busy hagi, winning the ball, getting fouls, getting shots away, creating chances and felt he merited it over Kent

A great performance after a sub par one the week before. A great way to put to bed any suggestion that we might start to wobble, particularly after RC having such a good result last week.

I’m a happy camper.

The second half seemed to flash by in flurry with all the subs. Even with so many it didn’t seem to interfere with our utter dominance . If anyone has watched it again, how well individually did the subs do?

The second half seemed to flash by in flurry with all the subs. Even with so many it didn’t seem to interfere with our utter dominance . If anyone has watched it again, how well individually did the subs do?
I thought Jack and Zungu looked very solid as a midfield pairing.
Itten had a lovely lay off for the Hagi assist and though I was willing JD to get on the score sheet the ball never broke for him but he kept working nevertheless.
Young Patterson had a couple of nice runs , looks a contender.

Sorry mate I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I thought it was clear that Hagi was above and beyond anyone on that park. He seemed to know how a move was going to progress before anyone else did, both attacking and defensively.

Defensively I think he spotted a couple of moments where he could win the ball back where 99% of players would've still been jogging.

When we had the ball he seemed to be the one pushing the move through the phases and our fourth epitomises what he brings to the team. Watch him again for the entire goal from when we won it back, himself and Jack dictated that one start to finish. There's so many moments in that goal alone where you can stop and analyse the decisions made.

Even for the first goal when everyone else thought the free kick was going to slow everything down he got the game going again, then a moment later he pinged it out to Tav.

Kent had a fantastic game absolutely, but Hagi was the game.

That was a great team performance all round for me, tried to cash out at 4-0 but think RTV was maybe 10 secs behind live so I missed it, small price to pay. With HIVS getting stuffed in the semi three heads could be down so I fancy Rangers to tear them a new one on Wednesday!

Sorry mate I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I thought it was clear that Hagi was above and beyond anyone on that park. He seemed to know how a move was going to progress before anyone else did, both attacking and defensively.

Defensively I think he spotted a couple of moments where he could win the ball back where 99% of players would've still been jogging.

When we had the ball he seemed to be the one pushing the move through the phases and our fourth epitomises what he brings to the team. Watch him again for the entire goal from when we won it back, himself and Jack dictated that one start to finish. There's so many moments in that goal alone where you can stop and analyse the decisions made.

Even for the first goal when everyone else thought the free kick was going to slow everything down he got the game going again, then a moment later he pinged it out to Tav.

Kent had a fantastic game absolutely, but Hagi was the game.
I think Hagi has it all football and vision wise and as he is we have a real gem on our hands. Add to that he’s got a bit of dig about him. He’s 6ft and no push over, but over the close season I’d like him to bulk up and work on his strength, speed and stamina to be able to go for the full 90. It’s the only area where he could improve. What a player we’d have then.

Don't usually consider it for second half subs, and there were some very good showings on Saturday, but Ryan Jack showed exactly what he's all about. For me, he crammed as much in that 30 minute cameo as anyone else on the park....and that goal...wow. Fair enough, the hard work was done and the game was won, but great to see him back and hitting the ground running.

Back