• Zungu

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defoe/Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
Mon the Gers, just do it.

Another three points tomorrow please lads, keep the run going.

We got a good warning from County’s score last weekend, no complacency, get the job done, the earlier the better.

Mon the Gers, just do it.
Warning’s from County? o_O B-D

Anyone think McLaughlin could start? He's started quite a lot of the home games against the smaller clubs. Keeps McGregor fresh for Wednesday, or is it just a case of best team every week and get it over the line asap?
Hadn’t thought about that

I was a McGregor every game he’s fit guy. But considering the league is a foregone conclsion then yeh, I’d bring McLaughlin in. Decent back up who may get a year or 2 as no. 1 when McGregor finally retires. So a good no risk opportunity to give JM game time.

Wouldn’t have crossed my mind had you not brought it up. But definitely an ideal game for JM.

It's Ross County so less of the worrying all you panic merchants out there in behindthesofaville.

Rangers will win handily and reduce our magic number.

CoFfumR.gif

behindthesofaville loyal

Ditch this mid block that makes us sit off them when their backline comes forward with the ball. Doesn’t exactly create a lot of momentum for an aggressive start. Let’s go for it from the kick off at least until we put the game to bed with a high tempo, high press, playing one twos around the box, having a shot (God forbid outside the box), getting to the bye line for cut backs and only resorting to crosses if it’s on and nothing else is. Let’s knock these teams right off their stride.

It's Ross County so less of the worrying all you panic merchants out there in behindthesofaville.

Rangers will win handily and reduce our magic number.
I admire your confidence and of course the odds are we’ll win, especially being at home but would you not be saying much the same before last week’s Motherwell game albeit away. No one will fall over for us unless we make it happen. I trust our manager to knock on the head last weeks first half passivity, and demand an much more aggressive attitude from kick off.

Got a feeling either Defoe or Itten will be centre forward with Alfredo kept champing at the bit for Wednesday.

Can see them doing the same as other recently with a higher press. Think we are getting better at dealing with it and from lesser quality. Can see us doing it 3-0

Three points added to our total is the priority so let’s have a 2-0 victory with goals from Itten and Aribo.
At least 30 mins from Jack would be a bonus.

I admire your confidence and of course the odds are we’ll win, especially being at home but would you not be saying much the same before last week’s Motherwell game albeit away. No one will fall over for us unless we make it happen. I trust our manager to knock on the head last weeks first half passivity, and demand an much more aggressive attitude from kick off.
Massive difference between home and away

Well, hate to say this, but I think they'll be well up for this now. We need to score first, if we do we'll win, maybe comfortably. But if they score first, then we're in a scrap, where we don't want to be. They beat the sheep 4-1, and scored all 5 goals, so we need to compete from kick off, and if Aribo plays, please, please, please, concentrate and run your ass off, please - track back, defend, don't be lazy and don't give the ball away....i can't be any clearer.

We need to be far, far more aggressive from kick-off. We've looked passive and lazy for the last few games. Let's get stuck in from the beginning and show the hunger we had before Christmas, and we should be fine, but any win will do, just 3 points please...

I think it'll be 2-0 or 3-0. But I'm also of the thinking that we're going to come out of this "sticky" patch we've been going through & someone is going to take a Hamilton-esque style drubbing. Today may be a bit soon, Wednesday would be glorious, but in reality I do believe it's coming & soon!

Seems like an eternity since we last played at 3 o clock on a Saturday!

I don't care if it's a scrambled 90th min goal as long as we get the 3 points, but I expect that after last week we'll come out raring to go and will win comfortably by 3 or 4.

The draw with Motherwell makes this an important game
We must keep our foot on the poets necks
No slacking

2-0 rangers

Hopefully get back to winning ways by playing the kind of Football we were playing about 2 month back. Got to keep the pressure up on the Mhanks. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!

Get yer ovvies on guys , this game is no walkover .

Fortunately for us , this Rangers team has been built on a superb work ethic , no lazy players at olde Ibrox these days , get the job done , hopefully some game time for Ryan jack , extend our lead by 3 points .

Look at John Hughes record against us. Apart from the odd draw almost 20 years ago we have beaten his teams fairly comfortably.

It's great he tries to play football but that works in our favour so 7-2 just like we beat his team in 2007

Incredible that they scored 4 goals last week ...they've only got 18 goals all season. And the 2nd worst defence aswell.

I don't consider any game a "Walk over"...but if its Ross County or Hamilton coming to Ibrox then it's probably when I'm at my most relaxed.

Got to be on this from the first whistle,a wee early goal and take it from there,it's another game we should treat like a cup final. All the teams want to be the first to beat us in the league this season.

Get yer ovvies on guys , this game is no walkover .

Fortunately for us , this Rangers team has been built on a superb work ethic , no lazy players at olde Ibrox these days , get the job done , hopefully some game time for Ryan jack , extend our lead by 3 points .
The sheep and hibs probably tried to play football against County and got found wanting. Maybe that's why they won both games. Not taking anything away from County as they played well on both games.

If the sheep and hibs put in the sort of performances against the rest like they do us they would be nearer us at the top.

I’m hoping they will come out to play and try to test us. They clearly did against Dolly and this is a free hit for them.

Will suit us and we might see something resembling a game of football.

Our game against them at Ibrox earlier in the season was a slog and took a very late goal from Barker to ease the pressure.

They are a far better side now by all accounts and are in good form.

We will need to work very hard to win todays game.

As long as we don’t have one of our slow and sloppy starts that have been all too common recently then we will be fine.

Helander in for Balogun to keep him match fit the only change for me.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Aribo
Davis
Kamara

Hagi
Kent

Morelos

Roofe, Jack and Itten all to come on from the bench hopefully.
Yes, that would be my team as well.
My boy mentioned dropping Davis to rest him but he’s too valuable at the moment. Win the game early and then get Jack on.
As someone said on another thread, Ross County are going OK at the moment.
No chances can be taken.

John Hughes will have them playing football eventually.He won’t sit in like that pish from motherwell last month.It’s about how we do.Turn up and we will win comfortably.If not we will struggle.

The sheep and hibs probably tried to play football against County and got found wanting. Maybe that's why they won both games. Not taking anything away from County as they played well on both games.

If the sheep and hibs put in the sort of performances against the rest like they do us they would be nearer us at the top.
Grab yourself a coffee, you’ve clearly not woken up yet!!

We can go 23 points ahead and that step close to a league title.

Whilst Ross County will be organised and disciplined, it’s a game we must win. They really aren’t very good and we’ve a lot more at stake.

Champions elect bounce back and I fully expect us to do that today.

Back