Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defoe/Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
What a performance. I thought it was imperative today to get an early goal. 5 minutes. Pity Tav couldn’t make it 2 in 10 mins. Still, the team showed energy and more spirit compared to last week. SG mentioned he changed the format and it obviously worked. That’s the best I’ve seen us since before we played the Arabs. Kent, fir me, motm. Brilliant goal by Aribo. Delighted to be 23 points and 28 goals in front of the mentally challengeds.

Excellent today.
Helander and Jack back in as if they’ve never been away.
patterson looked sharp when he came on. Only disappointment was the penalty.
On to Wednesday night now. :)

We played really well for the whole match. 7's all around and and 8 for Hagi. Jack looked as though he had never been away. We go to Easter Road we play to win.

Needs to work on strength, sometimes too easily swatted off the ball. Playing against Scottish hammer throwers can take a bit of adjusting to
How many times are two of the clogging him and no foul given where as we look at an opposition player, they fall over and get the foul.

Reactions: SCG
20210123-165306.gif

Quietly terrified
Have you heard the one about the Ginge the Duffer and the Japanese?

I w
Heart & Hand
The Rangers podcast.

The guy who runs it gets into Ibrox to report for fans rather than the guff the MSM spew.
His match day report is up and some more detailed stuff will follow soon.
He also gets into the pressers and actually asks SG decent questions.
as just wanting a quick reply - I didn't know you were Davie's agent.

btw I knew him when like me he liked the bevy :)

Great performance right from the get go today. Looks like a lot of other people agree with me that Hagi was man of the match. Was everywhere. Not afraid to go in to a challenge. Some great incisive passing. Kent and Davis were both excellent too, but the whole team get pass marks. Tav will be kicking himself after missing that penalty, but I'm sure he won't dwell on it too much. Very happy bear this evening. Another step closer to 55. Not over yet but it's looking very much like it will be this year, and it's going to be glorious.

Then why are you acting the way you do? FFS
It was just before I was going to watch the game so was interested and wouldn't have time to log on but don't you worry your wee self I'll do it myself.

PS I can't even remember what the F I thought was interesting.

What a difference an early goal makes, great being able to sit and enjoy the game without the stress of the last few weeks. Strolled it and let’s just gub the junkies this week and kick on to #55

Professional as you can get. GTF any lurker or journo with their it was only Ross county pish.
The same Ross who papped your pile of shite out the cup. Plus your mhanky team won 5 leagues playing that level of team while we weren’t there.
8 wins to go.

All round excellent performance. Hagi, Aribo, Davis, Barisic all excellent. Jack looked like he had never been away.

Onto Hibs now.

Have you heard the one about the Ginge the Duffer and the Japanese?
Seriously though. How together does our whole set up look now. From top to bottom. There is something special getting built here. And wrapping up the title as early as possible let’s Stevie and the team prepare for next season. So excited for the seasons ahead.

Great performance from the players all-round today.

Ross County must have been absolutely shell-shocked after that.

Great forwards pressure applied by all the players throughout the match.

Technically and physically and impressive all-round.

Last edited:
Cracking performance. Makes such a difference just to play with the right sort of intensity and therefore at the right tempo. Do that and we don’t get close to getting into trouble like we did last week. On the few occasions we have dropped points this season it is where we have not played with the right intensity. Nobody can touch us when we put the hard yards in.

I'm one of the biggest shitebags when it comes to predicting if we're going to beat even the diddiest of teams, but after that performance today, even I'm starting to believe that 55 is on it's way.
Cannot think of a negative thing to say about our manager and his team of young players. I especially loved the way they were like flies on a shite on the rare moments that a Ross County player had the ball, even at 5-0 up.
I could greet right now.

Last edited:
Delighted with today. Excellent performance from the lads and totally in control the entire match. I hope we continue like this the remainder of the season.

Some brilliant performances throughout the side. Jack gave us a real shot in the arm when he came on. Kent looked back to his best and threatened from the start. Alfie was a real menace for them and although he didnt score he created so much space for others with his play. Davis orchestrated everything from deep midfield and strolled throughout the hour he was own. I thought Borna was a real threat the entire match throwing some great balls in from the left which always seemed to threaten County. Two assists seems a paltry return for his efforts. IMO he was only pipped to MOTM by a great performance from young Hagi. I thought the boy was outstanding. When he plays like he did today he poses such a big threat for us and he was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. He's the one player you can rely on to always have a dig which keeps our opponents guessing. If the boy can find consistency, he's going to be a huge player for us.

...Next!
WATP!

Between Kent and Hagi for my motm, voted for Hagi. Fantastic goal from Aribo.
Loved Gerrard's after match interview.
Another 3 points and onto Wednesday.

I'm one of the biggest shitebags when it comes to predicting if were going to beat even the diddiest of teams, but after that performance today, even I'm starting to believe that 55 is on it's way.
Cannot think of a negative thing to say about our manager and his team of young players. I especially loved they way the were like flies on a shite on the rare moments that a Ross County player had the ball, even at 5-0 up.
Brilliant.
55 is here now mate. Enjoy it, we’ve earned it.
Thank you Dave King, the 3 Bears, Steven Gerrard and, of course, the incredible supporters of the best football club on the planet.
We Are The People B-D

Back