Votes: 151 35.4%
  • Raskin

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Colak

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Another win but that 2nd half was piss poor.Defence caught napping several times and lucky we only conceded one.Jekyll n Hyde performace today.Cantwell and Tillman were the standouts again.

Well before today's match we were skooshing today's game, the 2 cups were as good as ours and hell if we were in the championship in England we would win that as well, All off a great performance against Hearts. We are seemingly littered with stars now Tillman, Raskin Cantwell a reborn Kent and even Alfie stepping up to the mark.
Somebody please tell me why I sit on the edge of my seat almost every other week wondering if we are going to see a game out and get the 3points..It's hard to think of another team in any league who are so dominant in most games but not guaranteed to get over the line ?

Well before today's match we were skooshing today's game, the 2 cups were as good as ours and hell if we were in the championship in England we would win that as well, All off a great performance against Hearts. We are seemingly littered with stars now Tillman, Raskin Cantwell a reborn Kent and even Alfie stepping up to the mark.
Somebody please tell me why I sit on the edge of my seat almost every other week wondering if we are going to see a game out and get the 3points..It's hard to think of another team in any league who are so dominant in most games but not guaranteed to get over the line ?
That is so true mate

Wasnt an easy watch, but happy with the 3pts. Raskin looks good for what we seen. Cantwell to me, seemed to be everywhere today, wanting to be involved. Was unlucky with his shot from edge of box. I did notice though that when he was subbed off, they also took off his shadow. To me that shows that some see him a huge threat.

The Sakala sub was strange an attacking player for a cm.

I know Sakala was booked but surely its Colak, Wright or Hagi then it makes sense there.

Give RC all the incentive to push up & nearly cost us.

How pish was that ref as well

Every contentious decision went their way. Incompetent arsehole.

How many times does Ryan Kent run back to the centre circle , wanting the ball then put it back to Goldson in our own half ? He has got to be a lot more creative and try to beat a man , Cantwell is looking good to take his slot . Too many back passes and not enough having a right go at them today , the amount of times we only had one or two in their box when crosses went in

This 100% First mistake and he's gone, can hardly kick the ball. You can see the change in him so clearly. He’s a decent keeper but doesn’t have it mentally for this club.
Yeah it is so clear to see. If you're the opposition I'd tell my players to shot on sight because he's got a few howlers in his arsenal

Just back from the game and couple of thoughts

- todays showing confirms to me that Alfie and Jack shouldn't be offered new contracts , Jack stands out like a sore thumb amongst the quality of tillman , cantwell and kent , these guys need 1 touch n move to be truly effective and unfortunately jack doesn't have that in his locker anymore .

- McLaughlin just won't do
- Best half I've seen from Davies so far in the first half
- raskin looked good
- the movement of the 4 behind the central striker looks juicy and looking forward to cantwell getting more mins
- Beale killed our tempo and movement when he took Sakala off , wrong sub at wrong time

Can't believe Jack got 2 votes and 1 of them was mine. He played great today, hoovered everything up with ease and played it on to the players who can hurt teams. Didn't put a foot wrong imo

Stand easy troops,3pts ground out today and that shows an inner strength of character.we are on a positive upward curve now and we can still pull off what could be the greatest escape of all titles.
Just needs a tweak here or there ,but we are good enough and strong enough to take them.

Stand easy troops,3pts ground out today and that shows an inner strength of character.we are on a positive upward curve now and we can still pull off what could be the greatest escape of all titles.
Just needs a tweak here or there ,but we are good enough and strong enough to take them.
Team is in great hands with Beale imo
He's got the bug, family happy, comfortable life for the gaffer brings success to us;)

Awful game of football, poor performance, dreadful officiating, horrible opposition. I genuinely hate Scottish football and the shit we face every week.

3 points.

Surely when all are up to speed, it has to be a midfield if Tillman Cantwell Raskin, and a forward line of Kent Sakala Morelos/Colak.
There is simply no reason to start with any "holding" midfielders, against any of this league, and certainly not Ross County.
Maybe one Vs the bheasts. Maximum.

Can't believe Jack got 2 votes and 1 of them was mine. He played great today, hoovered everything up with ease and played it on to the players who can hurt teams. Didn't put a foot wrong imo
Disagree with last part. What about when him and Kamara (i think it was) went for ball. It would have been better if he left it to Kamara, who had open space to run into. Instead of ball going out.

My first game since Gio departed.
Much better movement all round, no sign of the horse shoe. Cantwell looks a good buy but one too many spins when he could have layed it off in the second half.
Raskin wasn't on long enough to show too much.
I gave Tillman MOTM over Cantwell purely because he got the goal. Tillman has improved a lot under Beale's coaching.

Didn’t go today and watching the highlights.

Why are there around 100 County fans sitting in the corner with about 1400 seats empty around them?

Surely we can accommodate the likes of Ross County without so many empty seats?

I'm very much a fan of the best defence is attack - & often the best attacking play stems from movement out of defence

Individually all our defenders are capable of being solid - & they're definately capable of being a lot better than their recent performances
But they lack something playing as a unit together IMO

Regrettably they're all prone to falling asleep at times - but they don't help each other out enough either - in fact they seem fond of throwing each other under a bus

The number of hospital passes we make amongst our back four in many games is criminal IMO & there are times when it looks like they've never played together before

If you couple that with our goal-keeping weaknesses then we're vulnerable to almost any opponent we face
Today's conceded goal was no exception

When we won 55 & all those clean sheets most of the time our defence worked as a unit -
There were poor performances from individuals at various points - but they dealt with a lot more efficient opponents in domestic & European games than they're doing right now IMO

Obviously Davies is the main / only change in that lineup at the moment - but he's not the weakest by any means - in fact he's better than the others at breaking up attacks & making decent forward & effective passes

We need Tav, Goldson & Borna to up their game, gel together with Davies & form a proper solid unit - instead of the unbalanced, disjointed shambles we're often showing at the moment

Just my opinion of course

The chances we had in the first half looked better on the highlights than I remember from being at the game. Disappointing we couldn’t play at the same tempo as the Hearts game through the week.

Probably a symptom of having a striker like Morelos that for all his good work misses a lot of scorable chances combined with a Goalkeeper who is a complete liability - its a recipe for games like today.

Is neil mccann ok?

Brings in Brophy and Murray to score goals - a good window

Neither looked like scoring

It wasn't really, all MB did was bring on a CM so cantwell could slot in to the right side, thus not changing the shape
Cantwell was controlling the game & had Sakala as an option/outball. Taking FS off for a cm was mad.

Back