Match Thread ** Rangers v Ross County - RangersTV.tv Only **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Ta0hQO3.png

Last edited:
This game will ask the question,Can we start some consistency?
Really hope so,I expect a win by two clear goals.Lets do this.

Yes, let's do it...... it's gonna be three in a row, hello, hello, three in a row, three in a row.....

Really need to put a string of wins together. If, and it's a big if, we manage to put in performances that we are capable of then the next 5 before the tims game should be wins.

Going off the back of two good performances against the sheep, you would expect a win but that would mean winning three in a row!

I'll go for 4-1 to us, Pena, Morelos and Windass all on the score sheet (fingers crossed!)

We've shown that we DO have the fight and the will to win, I reckon we just have to "Believe", as the great man said. So lets go out and show that we are now up for it.:D

W.A.T.P.

A very important 3 points for us tomorrow.

For one , just to get this three wins on the spin off our back but also if we don’t win , to have beaten Aberdeen twice in less than a week yet still sit behind them in the table as we approach the half way mark of the season would be shocking.

3 points is a must. Need to build on the last two wins, fed up saying it.

Prediction:

4-0 Rangers

Wes
Tav
Alves
Wilson
John
McCrorie
Holt
Candieas
Pena
Windass
Morelos

Is what I would like to see

We are Rangers, super Rangers! Our boys will do us proud tomorrow - they’re on a high - and want to prove they can sustain this form! Predicting 5-0 to Rangers tomorrow! Bring it on!

With a game midweek (The hibs game is mid week right?) I wouldn't be shocked if we saw some squad rotation and a formation change to make it more comfortable for some players

Wes
Tav-Alves-Cardoso-John

Holt-Barjonas-Pena

Windass-Miller (Save Morelos for midweek)-Candeias

Got unintentionally dragged into a cycle of videos on Youtube of the mentally challengeds getting pumped and now I have the battle fever on for a game where it's hardly appropriate. Fuck.

After the two wins over the sheep surely now we have some confidence and can finally get a good run going. This shouldnt be any trouble for us but we will no doubt make it a tight game. 2-1

Are we expecting Miller to drop back to the midfield in Jacks absence and Morelos to come back in up top?

Alternative is Candeias to come in and the midfield to be shuffled a bit?

Got to show the same application and passion as before. Forget the past few days and get back above Dolly.
Never know. Hivs might turn up tomorrow and give Septic a doing.
Doubt it but I live in hope..

I'm just hoping the team selection is right, bearing in mind who we've got on Wednesday.

The return of Morelos & Bruno is a must.

Go 2v0 up, concede then a nervy finish.

2v1 Rangers.

Ryan Jack to be sent off for sitting in the stand.

It’s days like this that will test the managerial brain of Murty, i know it’s only Ross County but team selection is pivotal.

Motherwell and Hamilton were our last 2 'third in a row' games. A win today gets that monkey off our back.

Ordinarily I would be confident after the Aberdeen results but today I am a little nervous. A good win would mean a huge amount on several levels. We are clearly the better side, but there is a mental block that needs to be shattered.

I am beginning to think that if Murty out-performs Warburton and Pedro over the next month, his tenure as manager will be extended to the end of the season. The issue with that is the January window. If we are going to go with Murty, we need to decide early and allow him some cash to spend (under help from the DoF) or we waste the window.

Last edited:
We are not yet at the junction where we can assume an automatic victory. This is a must win. Aberdeen picked up 3 point yesterday and maybe Hibs might do us a favour tomorrow, so it is essential that we keep on top of those two for starters. Then and only then can we begin to focus on the mentally challengeds.

Interesting to see how the players react. Got the feeling that last two games as much about impressing possible new manage (mcinness) as playing for Murty. Hopefully confidence increasing and good win to follow.

How do we think the 'Coyle' factor will go? He will have them fired up like bhastards.

Miller will start you’d imagine
Injury is the only thing that will see him miss games
He’s actually did ok since murty cane back

I’d still rather have Morelos in instead of Pena or miller

Saying that ,Kenny is due a goal

Will Ross County park the bus?

I hope we continue to battle for any loose balls and close them down.

Hopefully a relatively easy 3 points at 3-0

Do we think Wilson will be fit? He looked 'away with the fairies' sitting in the dugout at the end of last week's match. Clearly concussed.

Going for 3-1. But any win will do Rangers! Hoping we can build a bit of momentum here, get another positive performance and get this three game monkey off our back.

All about taking our chances. We will control the game from the start but the longer we go without scoring gives them belief. Time to get the finger out and build on the last two games. 4-0 Rangers.

A win is the priority,then we'll not have to listen to this 3 in a row pish anymore,fkn embarrassing.

Back