Match Thread ** Rangers v Ross County - RangersTV.tv Only **

It is embarrassing for Herrera. He’s wasting time but it really does annoy me. Herrera needs more time but Murty is too scared to drop Miller or change things when they aren’t working. There will be plenty more games like this until a new manager comes in.

Herrera is a joke in training. Some of the players couldn't believe he was an actual professional footballer when he turned up. His performances on the park would corroborate that

Thankfully only a few more weeks to go of him and Pena

To be fair to Ross county they got their tactics spot on and were a bit unlucky to lose that.

Pleased we got over the line, we need to stop letting our heads drop when we go behind. The entire first half was players running about panicking

Thank feck for that! Seriously Rangers, hanging on there! Murty wins 3 games in a row, folk will want him permanent now! But when all is said and done it's been a great week results wise!

This lot are just a bunch of lazy bastards.
They can up their game no bother when it’s a big match, but against the wee teams they are just strolling about.

We need a manager in pronto who will give them an absolute roasting when they pull this shit.

Not their wee pal ‘Murts’ who’ll give them all a wee cuddle.

Fucking disgrace.
Dear oh dear.

It is embarrassing for Herrera. He’s wasting time but it really does annoy me. Herrera needs more time but Murty is too scared to drop Miller or change things when they aren’t working. There will be plenty more games like this until a new manager comes in.
I like Herrera and feel he should be given more of a chance. I actually feel sorry for him as he's only brought on with a minute to go, or at least has been the past few games. Pretty humiliating for the guy.

Although it says a lot about him that even in his minute or two cameo he still chases everything down.

It’s odd, sometimes I think I’m maybe over critical given our journey.

Other times, I think, fu(king hell, the stark reality of being a Rangers fan in the modern day is setting in.

The grey hairs are setting in for me now mate lol

Didn't see us coming back at half time. Dug deep and did well against a stubborn team. 3 wins in a row and Murty can continue to keep his head high.

The icing on the cake? Coyle sent back up the road spewing.

Have a good weekend bears!

Brilliant result. Now on to Wednesday at the home of the Spoon Burners....

BTW that Andy Davies is some player for them. Statistically the best defender in the league.

Well that was hard work but we persevered and got the victory. The kind of games you have to grind a result out in and that's what we done.

Happy with that, had my face in my hands a couple of times but glad we have broke that three game nightmare.

Mccrorie and Holt were outstanding for the majority of that display, hopefully there is nothing long lasting with Mccrorie and he's fit for the next game!

Windass needs a rocket re his passing choices in the box .Game could have been sewn up if he just laid off the easy pass

The good thing there is we can expect that to be coached for the better...he was decent again today, but he is raw...maybe just going to take longer than some to get his game aspects tighter.

That's the three wins - and a huge, huge step forward.

As mentioned earlier, what a prospect McCrorie is. And he's doing it the hard way, by coming into a team that's been struggling. It's going to be a pleasure to see his continued development.
Also good to see Morelos back on the score sheet; the first of many more goals from him this season, I'm sure.
And a word for Holt - all the park, always making himself available.
But all in all, the win is most important.

Herrera is a joke in training. Some of the players couldn't believe he was an actual professional footballer when he turned up. His performances on the park would corroborate that

Thankfully only a few more weeks to go of him and Pena
Are you ITK? He’s done more than Miller in the games I’ve watched

Not our greatest performance ever but most certainly a very welcome 3 points that keeps us in touch with the top.

Miller and Windass are guilty for not playing simple passes for teammates in the box,6 times today teammates in good positions to score but these two go for the hardest route.

Ross County didn't look like a team at the bottom of the table. Played some decent football at times.

I though we were too pedestrian and especially down the right. We developed nothing down the left and were far too slow with the final ball in the box.

Pena made some great runs in the first half but we were to slow to pick them out.

Morelos really does look like the striker we need. Holds the ball up really well and is always in and around the six yard box when the ball comes in. If we were a little more incisive with the final ball he would have got a couple more.

Finally, no comment about the ref which is all we can ask for.

But it doesn't waste any time though as the ref just adds on 30 seconds, unless we are chasing of course then the ref blows bang on the minute.

Jesus that was hard going today.

Ross county with 11 men behind the ball all day long.

When that happens, we really need to pick our passes better and think our way through matches more. Windass final ball today was awful, and he let a borderline tap in opportunity go abegging by simply not looking up.

Are you ITK? He’s done more than Miller in the games I’ve watched

Kenny done well second half today. To suggest otherwise is rubbish

Come on to f*ck, mate. We're struggling to break down a team who have parked the bus at Ibrox, yet we have a 1.8 million striker on the bench who can't get on ahead of a kid. Does that not tell you something? Murty is not using him just to be a dick

Couldn't see that coming based on our recent result but great to get a win and enjoy the weekend !

A good result today albeit not a great performance.
Three points though. Sets us up well for Easter Road.

We also need much more guile passing into the pockets in front of packed defences, or to use the wide areas much better.

Anyway, three points in the bag. Three wins bogey killed off. Now let's get a wee run going before the scumhut game

We showed great character to come back and win that. Congratulations to Murty and the lads for finally getting the 3 wins. McCrorie was excellent again, hope his injury isn't too bad. Great to see wee Alfie getting a goal, that will do wonders for his confidence.

KT days Holt MOTM. Can't disagree with that. He had a lot to do considering Candeias' performance. McCrorie was good too till he went off.

County stuck everyman and their dug behind the ball after their goal - as expected. Good bit of resolve shown by the bears to come back and win the game. Our passing and decision making was shocking at somepoints, we do like to make it hard for ourselves! Delighted with the win none the less.

Kenny done well second half today. To suggest otherwise is rubbish

Come on to f*ck, mate. We're struggling to break down a team who have parked the bus at Ibrox, yet we have a 1.8 million striker on the bench who can't get on ahead of a kid. Does that not tell you something? Murty is not using him just to be a dick
Miller was non existent for about 80 mins. He came alive right at the end, running about a lot and giving the ball away at every opportunity does not indicate a good game. If you seriously think Miller is adding something to this team then I worry about your sanity.

I wouldn't be starting Herrera but that is purely because I prefer Morelos.

Back