• Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Loving the European games this season.
Another tight game but I can see us beating them 1-0.
Nae drama please. My heart couldn't take another 90 minutes like last Thursday!

Looking forward to this.

I have a zoom meeting at 5 with some American colleagues. Thankfully my boss is leading it and he's also a Bear so I know we will be done by 5.30 and I'll be on the sofa, beer in hand.

I doubt this will be a walk over. Hoping for a 2-0 win, but will be ecstatic with anything that sees us through to the last 16!

Back to our usual play style please. Solid at the back and victory by a couple of goals.

Basketball isn’t good for the ticker.

massive game and I fear it's not going to be straightforward. c'mon Rangers, do it - and nae drama

A clean sheet with 1 or 2 goals for Rangers,no injuries or cards please through to last 16 just like last year and preparing to go 1 step further (at least) I predicted a quarter final on another thread and I'll stick by that

Score early and they will crumble. If they score first then squeaky bottom time. Think we’re the better team 2- 0.

We’ll need to be firing on all cylinders. Despite losing 4 goals to us, this team ain’t no mugs.

I'm slightly worried about their mad striker Lamkel Zé. The Antwerp fans can't stop going on about him.

Mind you, people on here were worried about Falcao when we played Galatasaray and he did nothing.

As long as we keep a clean sheet I'll be happy.

They are dangerous going forward and I’ll be surprised/delighted if they don’t score.

It’s a game that could run away from us quickly if we’re not on point from the kick-off.

Curious to see if they come charging out quickly or are cautious.

A score draw and a few nervy moments.

I've been saying all season that we should focus more on the league. That if players need a rest give them rest them in/from European games.

None of that means anything now. Hopefully we can wrap this round up, wrap up the league title before the next Euro round and really give this competition our best shot.

Match day again, bit of work then home to get ready for the match and a few beers. Confident we will have enough to beat RA although first goal will be important. #LetsGo

Our possession based football is well suited in Europe, a rangers win and into tomorrows draw.

Interesting that quite a few expect a score draw. This suggests we aren’t as tight at the back as we should be in European games. If we can score early and pile on the pressure it might be easier than originally thought. We need a good victory to maintain our momentum in the league as well. Optimistic.

Think it will be similar to Braga away last year, with us sitting back and keeping it tight. I'll go for 1-0, late Morelos goal.

Their defence couldn’t handle our attacking football. We’ll create numerous chances tonight.

Another positive European result, no injuries and through to the next round. We don’t play this weekend either so a few more rest days until Livingston away.

So long as the ref isn't a complete shambles again we will be fine.

1-0, 1st half goal after we weather a bit of an early storm, see it out professionally 2nd half.

Interesting that quite a few expect a score draw. This suggests we aren’t as tight at the back as we should be in European games. If we can score early and pile on the pressure it might be easier than originally thought. We need a good victory to maintain our momentum in the league as well. Optimistic.
We've conceded 10 goals in our last 5 European games.

3 to Benfica
2 to Benfica
2 to Liege
0 to Poznan
3 to Antwerp

Yet we won 3 and drew 2 of them. Crazy stuff when you think about it.

But after saying I wasn't worried, realising this has just got me started.
Scoring the first goal tonight could be massive.

Canny beat game day even in these circumstances. Glad we can empty the tank tonight with no game until next Wednesday, I predict a 4-2 victory as Antwerp go all out to get back into it and we pick them off!

Back