Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know if there will be any fans waiting for the team bus to arrive today? Is that even allowed currently?

I know it's all about what we do but in their team news, the main striker Lamkel Ze returns for them after suspension in 1st leg. Also Mbokani their other main striker supposedly returns from an injury but should start on the bench. Their defensive midfielder and captain, Haroun returns. Defender Seck is out suspended.

De Wolf continues in goal after replacing Beiranvand after 77 mins in the Ist leg. Pity there because Beiranvand (Iranian) looked one the most dodgy keepers I have seen. However De Wolf lost 2 goals in the last 13 mins, one a penalty. Rafaelov (the Israeli winger) who got the soft penalty against Davis needs watching and not just for cheating as he also looked dangerous.

Strong refereeing is needed. I wish we had a packed Ibrox to roar us on. They have to come at us so we should hit them on the break, 2 v 1 Rangers. Alfie or Arfield to take any penalty we get as Barasic is telegraphing them.

Despite us winning over there, it could be a tough game tonight. Nothing can be taken for granted. An early goal would be nice.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Another big test for us tonight, but if we play to our best, victory will be ours.

Last 16 tie against Arsenal would be good.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

They’ve got there mental case striker back tonight so might be dangerous. I fancy us to do it though. 2-1 bears.

2 ways I see this going, tight odd goal victory or they come out all guns blazing and we'll pump them.

Either way, 'mon the Teddy Bears.

I know it's all about what we do but in their team news, the main striker Lamkel Ze returns for them after suspension in 1st leg. Also Mbokani their other main striker supposedly returns from an injury but should start on the bench. Their defensive midfielder and captain, Haroun returns. Defender Seck is out suspended.

De Wolf continues in goal after replacing Beiranvand after 77 mins in the Ist leg. Pity there because Beiranvand (Iranian) looked one the most dodgy keepers I have seen. However De Wolf lost 2 goals in the last 13 mins, one a penalty. Rafaelov (the Israeli winger) who got the soft penalty against Davis needs watching and not just for cheating as he also looked dangerous.

Strong refereeing is needed. I wish we had a packed Ibrox to roar us on. They have to come at us so we should hit them on the break, 2 v 1 Rangers. Alfie or Arfield to take any penalty we get as Barasic is telegraphing them.

Reading through the daily papers thread it says Haroun did not travel and Mbokani is not fit.

Feeling pretty confident, as long as we keep it tight at the back. We'll certainly make chances up front. Keep the head, and we're looking forward to tomorrow's last 16 draw.

Another tight game I think, even though we won last week, it will still be tight tonight.
Any win or draw will do us.
The main priority is to get through the tie and into the next round.
1-0 with Alfredo to score.
No injuries or red cards.
Let's go

C'mon The Rangers, if we keep a clean sheet tonight we're through to the next round. A couple of goals, no injuries or silly bookings will be ideal. Let's be in the last 16 when the game is over. WATP

The tie in Antwerp convinced me our team is better than them. Should be fine and I expect us to progress.

They have a few dangerous attacking players but we should be beating them at home. The amount of times they gifted us the ball in attacking areas in the first leg we could and probably should have blown them away.

We were pretty sloppy on the ball and had no pace in forward areas until Roofe went off otherwise I think the tie would have been over.

Have you been on the moon for the last 12 months :))
Mate it's standing at a gate with a mask on. Have you been blind of what's happening social distance wise recently?

Anyway cheers for your answer fellow bear.

Mate it's standing at a gate with a mask on. Have you been blind of what's happening social distance wise recently?

Anyway cheers for your answer fellow bear.

But you know it's not allowed. Only allowed out for essential purposes and all that jazz.

I definitely do not feel comfortable with the overconfidence going in to this one.

They seemed a decent side and I thought the game over there was quite balanced.

A dreadful goalkeeping error gave the advantage to us.
Then shocking refereeing gave it back to them.

2nd half we seemed like a much better team.

I can see a score draw or a narrow in for us but it is going to be a very, very, difficult match.

Against Standard at Ibrox we really took ages to get going and were very lucky to go in level at half time. We will need to be up for it from the start here as them scoring the first goal would put us under a lot of pressure.

Looking forward to it and hopefully we get a good draw for the last 16.

1-0 Rangers, tight game. Need to start fast. As Gerrard said, how we play out of possession is important. They are decent.

C’mon Rangers!

We will play our normal game. As long as there are defensive brain farts we will win this comfortably. No shocks no dramas 2-0 for the Bears

As above, I think 2-0 Rangers. Morelos and Balogun.
I think Stevie G (Chooo Chooo!) will have sorted out a few of the mistakes we made in the first leg.
Lots of chances for us and hopefully a clean sheet.

Kent will score. He always scores. I do think we'll concede though.

I'm going for 2-2 with a red card for both teams.

Back