Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m surprised Aribo in mid 3 instead of front 3. Can’t drop Aribo on his current form so if he wants both him and Hagi in the team for their creativity I guess Arfield had to be dropped?
We are missing Tav so i guess the mid field and forwards will need to create for themselves tonight hence quite a lot of creative and forward thinking players in there.

Can see Davis sitting sweeping up in front of the defence with Barasic and rest getting forward.

The Hotmic event is starting in 8 minutes folks, but you can login and view the chat between Bears already.

So good time to get connecting so you’ve time if you need to do anything like password resets etc before thebgame begins proper.

The Covid 3 are in the European squad listing. We cant change that at this stage of the competition.

Surely nothing more to it than that

Oooooooooft. Not sure about that line up for Europe and Zungu should be sent back to France as he should have been available tonight and playing to help the team defend and instead we need to drop Aribo back and that’s not on

Oooooooooft. Not sure about that line up for Europe and Zungu should be sent back to France as he should have been available tonight and playing to help the team defend and instead we need to drop Aribo back and that’s not on
Zungu is available tonight and is on the bench.

On a training course in Bolton so no chance of getting the game in the absolutely awful WiFi or the struggling 3G. A night of match thread ahead. Yay.

First one opened, a Karmeliet Tripel, lovely stuff!

Got the game on Belgian tv as well so all good bring it on!

Actually think it will be more of the same as last week, they will also fancy their chances after such a bizarre game.

We will need to be right up for it and be switched on from the start.

0-1 half time.
3-1 full time.

:p

Karmeliet Tripel is amazing, drank too many one time in Gent and fell over and hit my head on the pavement :eek:

Will be a tight game this IMO. Not as clear cut as some are expecting. But I do expect us to progress one way or another.

Can’t wait for this, delighted with that line up. And if Gerrard is backing Patterson to go right back into the squad then that’s good enough for me

Surprised we've dropped Aribo back into the middle 3 after his performance on Sunday, thought Arfield would've started in there instead bgiven he didn't start against Dundee Utd.

I would take a 0-0 boring as hell game right now, job done, next round, no drama, no crazy score line, just nice and boring.

Nothing to do with the fact I'm working and won't see it until later and don't want to miss anything exciting live...

It's truly bizarre. First time I've felt nervous before any game at all this season, despite us beating them 4-3 away and affording to lose -1 up to 3-2 and still qualify. Arguably our strongest team out, a very strong bench, home advantage, unbeaten all season bar St Mirren, tournament that's just the cherry on top of the cake, yet my stomach is churning. Totally irrational lol.

I really hope we’ve checked that they’re eligible. I would not put it past the SFA to say afterwards they were banned. We’d forfeit the tie 0-3.
Can you imagine the fall out if that were to happen? The home association deliberately colluding against the sole representative of their country to get them thrown out of the competition

You're at it aren't you?

Let's keep it tight at the back lads and give us a goal or two, we can do this.
C'mon The Rangers.

Considering how Edmundson and Jones were dealt with, very surprising to see them involved.
We have a few injuries but still don’t think it warrants being on the bench considering their actions.

Reactions: dmg
Back