Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Balogh is yellow carded and keeps diving in. He's a cert to get sent off. He needs to get subbed. He is also getting skimmed because he's diving in. Love the guy but he needs replaced for the second half for the good of the team.

Bossed it then coughed up a goal and haven't been at the races since.

Davis and Kamara offering very little tonight in the engine room thus far and only pass marks go to Kent, Aribo and Buff.

Aribo is a waste in a Mid 3 he needs to be playing further forward, Hagi needs to do more it’s flashes. Balagun and Barasic need to do better defensively.
Only if we can be clinical we could be finishing these games off, it’s a big 2nd half now.

Great opening 20-25 minutes and we've let them back into it. We need the next goal, I can see them scoring again.

That's been the best and worst of us condensed into 45 minutes.

Good opening 25 minutes or so, but fell out of it.

Balogun is getting targeted and it’s working for them.

Midfield is being too easily by passed, and in the final third after a bright start we’ve chosen the wrong option too often.

Bit of work left in this tie, and I honestly don’t understand why Morelos didn’t play on. I’m not interested in being sporting we have a tie to win here.

Big risk putting Patterson on but we need to do something down our right hand side.
They’ve sussed out Balogun well and truly
I feel for Balogun in all honesty it’s it his position and he’s very badly exposed

Should be out of sight here. Turned up for 25 minutes and showed how bad this mob are then stopped playing and let them back into it. Balogun absolutely having one, would have him off for Patterson at HT. As for Morelos, excellent for most of the half then does that at the end of it? Wild.

Step it back up again second half and we’ll hammer these.
Honestly think they are very average but we are letting them into this.

We can win this by a few if we up it again imo.

You just know they will score again, be through on goal when 1 of our players is down injured, and they won't repay Alfies gesture and score. The most Rangers thing to happen to Rangers ever.

In the real world 3-1 Rangers B-)

They have targeted the right hand side of the pitch and been caught several times. Don’t know why we are sitting so deep either. I understand they have to come forward now, but we have lost control of the game.

As much as Balogun is struggling, where is the cover? He seems to have two men out there and Kamara is miles away. Surely as that's their strongest area Kamara should be staying at home. I think after scoring our goal we should not be as open, maybe limit the number of players commited to attack.
Agreed - Kamaras been good going forward but sloppy at tracking back

Dominated the first 20/25 minutes then we allowed Antwerp in it and they finished a lot stronger than us.

Balogun got rinsed for the goal and Aribo was wrong side, tidy finish though.

Balogun looks like he has a slight knock wasn’t moving 100% freely. We need another goal to kill this off.

We either have to get one of midfielders tuck in to help Balogun or we bring on the natural right back in Patterson. As we are being badly exposed down that side of the park.

Morelos should have played on even his fellow players think so.

Balogun missing next match with Tav out is a real concern.

The pitch is shocking and we are unable to play like we can which might cost us in this comp.

Missing Jacko/Arfield big time here, still in our hands and our front 3 were brilliant the first 25.

I thought Balogun injured himself tackling Lukaku, and had looked even more ropey since.

Kent and Morelos up for it I feel Aribo is bit lost at times but hope he picks up and that the guys are more sure with their passing given some blind passes went to them when we were in control! Balogun needs to watch with that card but needs a bit more help if lakuku is it gets the ball in space? Get closer and and stay big!

Uncomfortable 15 minutes there.

Just play defence Rangers and they dont score.

Antwerp can only threaten we we turn the ball over cheaply

Back