Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All the high and mighty folk about the morelos thing, if he does that against celtic you still feel the same way?
Don't want my players to do it any point or for any reason but Morelos gets criticism for a positive. A dirty fascist scum in Di Canio was lauded for sportsmanship and we have our own picking faults in what has been an utterly outstanding no.9 performance. Sublime

Great first 20 mins, then gave them more time and space. The way we set up gives teams lots of space out wide but we need to do better to stop the crosses. Not just today but in general.

Big 20mins now, come out score another and its tie over.

We need a better all round performance in the second half. If they score another goal they will fancy themselves, so we need to make sure the next goal in this tie is ours.
Come on Rangers.

I get he’s an attack minded player but Aribo really does switch off when tracking runners sometimes. Aberdeen’s goal at Pittodrie another that comes to mind

Several examples of it throughout the season.

I love him as a player but it does my head in.

D9-E09-F3-C-B272-4904-BDD6-9-F3-BE4-A82-ABC.jpg

I'd get Patterson + Arfield on for Balogun and Hagi.
Balogun's exposed and on a card, we need more aggression, Nathan and Scotty give us that.
C'mon Rangers, quick goal and a stress free 2nd half please!

Same, big ask for Patterson but makes it easier having Arfield in to cover.

I think Alfie has been conditioned by the atrocious attitude of Scottish referees - a player goes down in his vicinity and he’s pulled up for a booking! Anyway no criticism of Alfie is due; good lad.

I thought Lukaku looked like a pub league player for about 110 minutes of the tie. He’s giving Balogun a roasting just now though.

Wait a minute Alfie, that doesn't suit the narrative! Scots press will be raging

Since we have a cushion fair play, don't do it again lol

Press?

Plenty of our support doing that for them mate!
I missed the guy grabbing his thigh and seen him rolling around, then the camera was on Alfie, i thought i missed a right hander

Shocking comment, Alfie wouldn't do that...

:cool:

Really what Alfie did could be said to be unprofessional. You look after your own interests and let them look after theirs.

But we shouldn't be slagging him off for that.

Back