Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aribo just needs to wake up sometimes, great going forward but switches off going back. I used to think he was lazy, and he is a bit, but he's definitely no Jack or Davis in the thinking department. Very poor goal to lose, let's hope he doesn't switch off again in the second half...away into my bunker now.

I get he’s an attack minded player but Aribo really does switch off when tracking runners sometimes. Aberdeen’s goal at Pittodrie another that comes to mind

When alex Rae was saying he likes him playing deeper rather than the front three I was shaking my head in disbelief.

He is far too loose in dangerous areas when he’s in the middle. Meaning teams are right onto our defence. He also is suspect at tracking runners like you say.

We need the next goal . If they get it my erse will be pouting. Poor marking from aribo for the goal. Also balogun has been done by lukakus maw a few times down that side. Needs some help

I think we have played well.

Our full backs just can’t stop crosses though.

Kent and Morelos being the stand out players so far.

We have players from the bench who can impact the game however.

I would play Paterson second half.

I get he’s an attack minded player but Aribo really does switch off when tracking runners sometimes. Aberdeen’s goal at Pittodrie another that comes to mind
He's just an appalling defensive player. His instincts are zero.

Love him on the ball going forward but I've rarely seen a guy who plays cm with such a lack of awareness of runners.

Won't be long before see Arfield I think.

I don't think having both Hagi and Aribo works at this level when the opposition is as good as this.

When alex Rae was saying he likes him playing deeper rather than the front three I was shaking my head in disbelief.

He is far too loose in dangerous areas when he’s in the middle. Meaning teams are right onto our defence. He also is suspect at tracking runners like you say.
I like him as the left 8 in league games against cannon fodder, for the reasons Alex said but he’s not disciplined enough for that role against good European sides.

Back