THE SUN
F8mXizR.jpg

THE MAIL
CpmyW1L.jpg

DAILY RECORD
FBOTkGM.jpg

EVENING TIMES
oj9oXQM.jpg

Oh god they’re really hurting watching us cruise to another victory in Europe eh? Just imagine a game where we’re all 7/8/9’s out of 10, we’d win the tournament. mentally challenged fuds.

We’ve just scored 5 goals in a European knockout tie and a player who played 90mins only managed a 5?

When the scum got beat 4-1 at home to Sparta Prague team decimated by Covid, they STILL got 8 players with a rating over 5.

Laughable to think someone received money to post such utter pish.

Starting to remind me a bit of our UEFA cup run, where every excellent result and performance was met with this sort of shite you only get in Scotland, and only against Rangers. Any other country and the media would be desperate to talk their teams up, here there is always a hunt for the negative.

McGregor...10

Balogun.....10
Helander....10
Goldson.....10
Barasic......10

Kamara.....10
Davis.........10
Aribo.........10

Hagi..........10
Morlos......10
Kent..........10

Subs.........10

Antwerp...10

Ref...........10

Coaching
Staff
both
sides.......10
Wouldn’t be giving that ref 10. His yellow card strategy left a lot of unanswered questions.

Aribo... 5... nonsense to be honest. Sure he wasnt excellent but a 5?
See when any team in Scotland plays us and only gets beat by a goal or 2 they all get 7s and 8s because its understood they are playing superior players and our opponents are playing at the very limit of their abilities.

Now Rangers are playing a level up compared to our normal opponents you'd think that would be reflected in the ratings somewhat.

1 nine and an 8 and yet we won 5-2, 9-5 on aggregate against a decent Europa League side, progressing to the last 16 in Europe again.

Virtually all those ratings should be up 1 except Alfie rightfully getting a 9.

Wouldn’t be giving that ref 10. His yellow card strategy left a lot of unanswered questions.
Was looking at the stats of the match on flashscore and noticed the fouls and card stats.

Rangers 11 fouls, 2 yellows
Antwerp 20 fouls, 2 yellows

First leg was similar where De Laet, Sek and co had to do about 2-3 times as much as one of our players in terms of severity and number of fouls to get a card. Last night was similar.

How Lukaku who had in the region of 5-6 fouls alone got away with a booking I will never know?

Was looking at the stats of the match on flashscore and noticed the fouls and card stats.

First leg was similar where De Laet, Sek and co had to do about 2-3 times as much as one of our players in terms of severity and number of fouls to get a card. Last night was similar.

How Lukaku who had in the region of 5-6 fouls alone got away with a booking I will never know?
The fouls to card ratios was bad enought but I thought both the yellows dished to us were extremely soft considering other stuff he let go.

The fouls to card ratios was bad enought but I thought both the yellows dished to us were extremely soft considering other stuff he let go.
Agreed. Refereeing performances in both legs were objectively and subjectively very questionable.

Doesn't run around aimlessly as much as Turnbull to be respected as a supreme talent mate
Ahh that must be it. Right, Ianis, we’ll have less of this taking the ball with 2 men on you and turning them right out the game and setting up a goal, or scoring important goals, none of this “moments” shite; we need to see lots of “running aboot” and “getting stuck in”. While yer at it, make sure to “clear yer lines” and once in a while maybe “get it in the mixer”

Lukaku should have been sent off in Belgium.

If you compare the referee performance from the 1st leg to the 2nd leg, I was so annoyed with the 1st leg ref many times but last night he didn't get on my nerves at all. Sure he wasn't perfect but at least he gave a competent performance. Have we ever had 4 penalties in a 2 legged European tie before? One for the statisticians.

I'd have expected those scores for a two goal win against Motherwell. We battered a good quality European side, a, side that would easily beat any other side in Scotland.

Back