Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Rangers win by more than 3 goals

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

instructor

Rangers require a draw to go through and both teams couldn't defend for toffee in the 1st leg.
I think something similar here.
Rangers 3 Royal Antwerp 2.

Rangers require a draw to go through and both teams couldn't defend for toffee in the 1st leg.
I think something similar here.
Rangers 3 Royal Antwerp 2.

Well we could lose 1-0, 2-1 or 3-2 and still go through on away goals.
However I fancy us to win by 2 goals on Thursday.
3-1

We will have to be on our A game ,that lot are no mugs and I don't want the season ending on a negative note ,but I trust the team both management and players to get us over the line with a 2-1 win. WATP

They are allegedly of a higher standard than Liege so I'm a bit cautious, i'd hate to think we'll go through that again (last weeks games dramatic conclusion) . Remember VAR was half the battle the last game, who f**king knows how the game will go down.

We just need to be street-smart in a Euro sense.

I don't think it will be as easy as some folk may think..We have got to be professional from the first to the ninetieth minute...No showboating, play to whatever plan the management team put in place.

I'm sure Gerrard will not be happy with our defending in the first game against them and also the first 20 minutes at the weekend. He'll be hoping for a good solid defensive display and one or 2 goals. Come on the Rangers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back