MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
ngVSPFv.png

EwyFVCUWYAUUkcA

Please note - as this is a Europa League game it will not be available on RangersTV

Last edited:
I think we’ll have to score twice at least to go through.

Nail biter in store.
That’s where I am as well. Might even take to extra time to get that second as well. Tough game ahead, they’re no mugs but do have some weaknesses in defence we can, hopefully, exploit.

Well here we are again , 90 minutes from the quarter finals of the Europa League and isn't it just fanfeckintastic . My confidence in this team has not waned all season, so I'm going for a narrow victory but another huge performance from the Teddy Bears . Fancy big Ced the Ted to score for some reason ... cheers again @DocStone ...Top Banana :)

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Tough test ahead, but with a bit of luck, we can get through and go into the last eight.

If the players turn up ready for a battle and play anything like themselves, we can progress.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Hagi Morelos Kent

Wouldn't be surprised if this goes to ET and penalties.

I will take any sort of qualification no matter how it comes.
I actually think it will be 1-1 AET and we will win on penalties.

Think i'll need to take a coupla jellies to get a decent sleep tonight! Massive game tomorrow, I fully expect a nerve shredding night that could go all the way to penalties.

Would absolutely love Rangers to come flying out the blocks as Gerrard alluded to instead of taking 15/20 mins to grow into the game and bag a couple of goals in the first half to alleviate those nerves.

So long as we progress, that's the main thing...c'mon Rangers :))

I think we're in for another roller coaster, we'll win by the odd goal in 5.
Goldson, Kent and Arfield.

Seems like ages since we last played. Going for a hard fought 3-2 the Sons of William.
C'mon the RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to this but a wee bit nervous too.
Massive night and a tough game ahead.
Think we'll do it. 2-1 the Teds, possibly after extra time

Those stats at the bottom are incredible.
P46 W38 D7 L1 F117 A26

But despite that unreal defensive record, I feel we need at least 2 goals tomorrow as Slavia will score.

It's a must we play at a higher tempo and we keep possession better than last week.

Won't lie, I'm so excited for this.

It's going to be a really tough game, but what an opportunity for this squad.

League wrapped up and the opportunity to get into a European 1/4 final and we're still in March.

Do us proud Rangers!

Massive game.

Will be a tough watch as they are a good team but i fancy the Rangers very strongly!

#Battlefever

B-):shh:

We know their crosses are dangerous need to be in their faces when out of possession and break freely when in possession! We can do this but must score imo, 2 would do it!

Nervous? Hell yeah edge of the seat but got to trust these guys to give all! Win, lose or draw I am so proud of these guys! We defo have a couple more gears from 1st leg so lets go!

In Gerrard's interview today at about 4 minutes 8 seconds he says "we've had a better preparation to this game, which everyone will be aware of" with a little smile on his face. No hangovers this week haha.

Back