MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Yes but proving it is the issue. The Slavia player will deny, saying Kamara misheard etc or interpretation was different . Look at Gardyne at Ross County. Very difficult to prove.
It’s the problem with any sort of racist comment . People get arrested based on tweets because it’s there in black and white . Saying something face to face without proof makes any comment near impossible to prove

Balogun an absolute bomb scare all night. Why the %^*& couldn’t the management team see he was a liability and get him hooked
I really thought he would be subbed however a few had a bad game we must get behind them and encourage them to turn bad form around!

That’s the annoying thing tonight . They arnt anything special . Well drilled, organised sure but we didn’t turn up and their best player score 2 cracking goals
That’s the annoying thing about tonight. Last year we were well beaten by a better side. You can’t really say the same about Slavia. They did enough over two legs, granted, but we should have given a better account of ourselves. Sadly at this level there’s no room for an off night for anyone and several of our players just didn’t get going tonight. We didn’t really threaten them at all.

Its all opinions, but I think Benfica on song were a better footballing side
Aye but it’s been a long time since they were on song, Benfica have struggled a bit this season (no chance of winning league) and sold their best players but spent big to rebuild but it’s going to take time.

Aye but it’s been a long time since they were on song, Benfica have struggled a bit this season (no chance of winning league) and sold their best players but spent big to rebuild but it’s going to take time.
I don’t disagree with your assessment of them as a team, but some of their play at Ibrox was the best we’ve faced this season imo. The same could be said of the first and last ten minutes on Portugal.

Well done Rangers and thanks for another fantastic run in Europe - not to mention that wee local trophy!

Even while trailing tonight, I really thought Slavia were getting nervy and we were going to win - until Kemar's red!
I reckon if Roofe doesn’t get sent off, we win that match....we looked in the ascendency

well done rangers for getting this far
but tonight we didnt reach the levels we can
roofes challenge was unintentional but dangerous play
and that finished us.
we need to upgrade one or two players for the champions league

SG took us on a great journey but the Czechs were too good for us overall. Slicker passing. Better ball control. It shows the level we are at and we shouldn’t deny it nor be too downhearted. Helander held us together in Prague when the team was suffering from the celebrations. He was missed tonight. Balogun, unfortunately, didn’t have his best game. Yet again, Slavia scored the first down their left. They knew our weakness. Not closed down last week by Hagi, not closed down last night by Arfield.
Where do we go from here? We as a support have to recognise that SG has performed miracles with the finances to get us this far in Europe. At this level, our weaknesses were exposed on our right flank and centre half. If we are fortunate to get into the group stages of the CL we will need reinforcements. All depends on our finances.
We should be proud of our achievements whilst recognising our own limits in a backyard nation. We must pick ourselves up for the mentally challenged game and take it out on them.

The league was the prize this year and anything else was a bonus,would have liked a deeper run in the Europa,but hey ho and happy with the title already in the bag.

some great performances and results with this team in Europe again,well done gaffer back room staff and players.

This exact selection didn’t work out last week though.
"Stevie G Express said:
Nope, I thought Arfield selection from the start was a mistake and he played a huge part in losing the first goal. We were always chasing it from then. Hagi should have been on from the start."

You quoted me above. At no point did I ever say this? Perhaps you should check back through your old posts!

"Stevie G Express said:
Nope, I thought Arfield selection from the start was a mistake and he played a huge part in losing the first goal. We were always chasing it from then. Hagi should have been on from the start."

You quoted me above. At no point did I ever say this? Perhaps you should check back through your old posts!
I’m lost here bud.
Post 3463?

Nope, I thought Arfield selection from the start was a mistake and he played a huge part in losing the first goal. We were always chasing it from then. Hagi should have been on from the start.

It’s a big thread.
If I’ve offended you, my apologies.
If you want to continue though, tell me where I’ve went wrong.
# Post 3,155

You've not offended me, it's just I talk enough shite on here without being responsible for other members comments too, that's all.

Back