MOTM Poll Rangers v Sparta Prague - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That team is awful.
So much for the changes that were supposedly going to happen.
Morelos shouldn't be anywhere near that team after his recent showings, Sakala has been the in form striker and cannot get in ahead of him.
Lundstram should've been brought in to sit in front of the out of position bassey.
Tonight's going to be a tough watch.
Don’t think so

Totally underwhelmed by that starting team but I suppose Gio is giving 3 or 4 another chance.
Options on the bench though if required though.

I had a dream last night we won 3-1 last night and Alfredo scored 2.

Unfortunately due to recent form - I have the fear and think that was garbage but still hopeful..

Like that it appears Gio is changing the formation but not particularly keen on the team. Bassey was really poor at ch against Prague the last time and were lucky to not get pumped over there. McGregor and Morelos would just be rehashing what has been said since Sunday, perhaps a new manager gives Morelos a boost.

Think the Morelos haters need to acknowledge now that that’s two coaching teams who have assessed Sakala and Morelos in training and decided that Morelos is the best option.

I predict that Morelos will score today, can see him scoring a header.

You’d hope there’s been a discussion and Alfie’s said he has the hunger but doesn’t want to be dropping deep all the time.

I do think there’s 3/4 in that team who are on borrowed time though and had others been fit they may not be there much more

I just want to see 100% effort, pressing and a team following instructions and a coach who will change if a player is being half arsed like Alfie on Sunday

A couple of players that I wouldn't be playing tonight after recent efforts

Can only hope its a case of GVB giving them a chance to show what they can do in a different system and with different instructions

Like that it appears Gio is changing the formation but not particularly keen on the team. Bassey was really poor at ch against Prague the last time and were lucky to not get pumped over there. McGregor and Morelos would just be rehashing what has been said since Sunday, perhaps a new manager gives Morelos a boost.
My thoughts exactly

Gio has to see this starting XI for himself, Tav, Goldson, Morelos etc - see if they do it for him, because they are good players.

If not, he rings the changes.

Can't just dive in though.
Also bear in mind the influence Tav and Goldson have in dressing room. If they don't perform in next few weeks? FIne, drop them but you have to give them a chance

It's really not. Kent is rapid, Aribo is no slouch and Hagi speed of thought sees things others haven't yet. If we get the ball to them and keep Alfie high, it's not too slow at all, it has the potential to be 1-2 touch passing. Let the ball work.
Take it you not watched those sane players mate.

You’d hope there’s been a discussion and Alfie’s said he has the hunger but doesn’t want to be dropping deep all the time.

I do think there’s 3/4 in that team who are on borrowed time though and had others been fit they may not be there much more

I just want to see 100% effort, pressing and a team following instructions and a coach who will change if a player is being half arsed like Alfie on Sunday
This is exactly why I think Hagi is playing in the hole if the formation is correct. Alfie told to stay up top, and Hagi can do the job deeper

Back