MOTM Poll Rangers v Sparta Prague - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Gio can get them going because that central defence is a nightmare waiting to happen. No Paterson is a honking decision. Davis is beyond his sell by date. And Morelos has had too many chances.

Saying it before the match and hoping I know eff all.

Presume Balogun is injured so Bassey is a forced change.

I'd definitely have brought in McLaughlin & think it's a mistake not to. Arfield can probably feel a little bit unlucky to not be involved but I wonder if GVB has Hagi in mind for his right forward role which he liked to deploy in Holland so Aribo naturally drops back

Presume Balogun is injured so Bassey is a forced change.

I'd definitely have brought in McLaughlin & think it's a mistake not to. Arfield can probably feel a little bit unlucky to not be involved but I wonder if GVB has Hagi in mind for his right forward role which he liked to deploy in Holland so Aribo naturally drops back
I think you're right about Hagi going right of the forward three.

Gio just in the door,, he will give them a chance to prove themselves. Hopefully he has had severe words with them. His options are limited but I’d expect changes quickly if things aren’t going our way.

Nice to see another positive thread on FF. Pesky coaching staff picking a team based on the players they see in training and watching the games instead of a good old fashioned FF knee jerk reaction - just picking their favourites like the last lot.

That team is awful.
So much for the changes that were supposedly going to happen.
Morelos shouldn't be anywhere near that team after his recent showings, Sakala has been the in form striker and cannot get in ahead of him.
Lundstram should've been brought in to sit in front of the out of position bassey.
Tonight's going to be a tough watch.
Frankly astonishing !

There are only a few sensible changes he could make, it's the hand he was dealt. It will be at least next season when we get to see Gio's team.

They all owe us a performance do they not? Not sure why Morelos gets singled out on here all the time.
Maybe because he hasn't even broken into a sprint this season would be my guess. Anyway its a fresh start for them all so all we can do is get behind the team

That team is awful.
Morelos shouldn't be anywhere near that team after his recent showings, Sakala has been the in form striker and cannot get in ahead of him.
Lundstram should've been brought in to sit in front of the out of position bassey.
Let the rage begin

That team is awful.
New manager, slates are clean.
I love the “should” and “shouldn’t” though.
It’s almost as if you think you really know best!

McGregor should be no where near the team, he’s done, McLaughlin or mccrorie should be in. Morelos shouldn’t be in the team either, been terrible all season, sakala should he in, he’s far more in form.

Quite a few lucky to be starting tonight.

Great to see King back on the bench after not getting near this season under Gerrard. I was getting worried he wasn't signing a new deal and Gerrard dropped him down like Kennedy.

Gio must like what he has seen to have him come in over McClelland.

Quite a few lucky to be starting tonight.

Great to see King back on the bench after not getting near this season under Gerrard. I was getting worried he wasn't signing a new deal and Gerrard dropped him down like Kennedy.

Gio must like what he has seen to have him come in over McClelland.
McLelland didn’t play for the B team yesterday, presume he’s injured. Good to see King involved again though.

people have lost the plot if they thought Gio was gonna make wholesale changes tonight
You saw that in the (many) threads earlier in the week, there were people genuinely expecting to see more than half the team changed, one poster in particular I replied to actually thought the entire back 5 would be changed.

It was absolute madness based on supporter rage rather than any type of rational thought.

Play utterly shite in the last game and keep your place, its the rangers way ffs.
I take your point however Gio might well have told these guys that their jackets are on shoogly pegs.
I’m genuinely optimistic that we’ll go at this tonight.
I’m particularly interested to see how we set up and the differences that Gio has brought in.
I’m delighted to see Aribo and Hagi start

You saw that in the (many) threads earlier in the week, there were people genuinely expecting to see more than half the team changed, one poster in particular I replied to actually thought the entire back 5 would be changed.

It was absolute madness based on supporter rage rather than any type of rational thought.

thankfully I managed to avoid most of it this week

Back