MOTM Poll Rangers v Sparta Prague - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That team is awful.
So much for the changes that were supposedly going to happen.
Morelos shouldn't be anywhere near that team after his recent showings, Sakala has been the in form striker and cannot get in ahead of him.
Lundstram should've been brought in to sit in front of the out of position bassey.
Tonight's going to be a tough watch.

Balougan was absolutely shocking on Sunday and I'm sure he's who Goldson was referring to when he talked about players no following instructions.

Set up as normal then 4-3-3 just the screen showing different. Bassey at CH is a worry. Hopefully a win tonight

That team is awful.
Morelos shouldn't be anywhere near that team after his recent showings, Sakala has been the in form striker and cannot get in ahead of him.
Lundstram should've been brought in to sit in front of the out of position bassey.
Hopefully it's big tactical changes and a different layout and player instructions.

That team is awful.
Agreed.

Would have liked more changed in attack.

Got a feeling Goldson will perform tonight!
Also good to see Hagi playing in the positions he’s most effective, looks promising!

Bassey at centre half is scary but if Balogun injures not many options

Pretty much same side we see most weeks, will be interesting to see if there are tweaks in formation tho

Gio has his work cut out to be fair

Think the Morelos haters need to acknowledge now that that’s two coaching teams who have assessed Sakala and Morelos in training and decided that Morelos is the best option.

I predict that Morelos will score today, can see him scoring a header.
I think sakala is more competing for the wider areas than with morelos

Morelos.... he's a lucky boy. Better grasp the opportunity tonight.

Bassey and McGregor give me the fear, although I knew both would play tonight.

Goldson, mcgregor tav and morelos very very fortunate to be starting this game.

Let's hope they come out with a point to prove! The fans deserve a performance here.

I was excited about seeing something different tonight - v disappointed with the lineup. BUT we’ll get behind then again and hope that something is different and better.

Not the changes some of us were hoping for, GVB seemingly giving the benefit of the doubt to many.

I wonder if they will pull their fingers out or put a noose around the neck of their Rangers careers.

Morelos owes us a performance.

He HAS to f.ucking deliver tonight!!

Running/ran out of patience with him.
Aye, I have defended him a lot but he really needs a big performance. To be fair he isn't the only one.

I still think we are only a bit away from clicking again - hopefully Gio can be the difference tonight

McLaughlin, Patterson, Arfield, Jack and Sakala should all be in the starting lineup IMO.

Let’s Gio. Hopefully the players will at least give their all and hopefully put in a performance.

McLaughlin, Patterson, Arfield, Jack and Sakala should all be in the starting lineup IMO.

Let’s Gio. Hopefully the players will at least give their all and hopefully put in a performance.
Jack might not be able to last the full 90, but I'd have liked him to start with a view to Davis replacing him after about 70-75 minutes.

I know people were expecting the changes to be rung, but I expect the tactical layout and player instruction will be different.

Players will also get a boost from the new staff. I wouldn't worry yet.
Agree 100%

But if you are going to be sensible and optimistic on the match thread, I fear for you mate

Not really surprised by the team.

Gio is clearly giving the incumbents a chance to redeem themselves.

Not sure he could anything else without risking issues in the dressing room

Fs, you lot are a doom and gloom bunch, judge that team selection after the game... clearly GIO and the coaching staff know better than us. While I agree some players need dropped tonight is a chance for them to reset and show the new gaffer why he's made the right choice in starting them. Back yer team

Surprised and somewhat disappointed to see Alfie starting - hope he proves me wrong but on recent form its like starting a man down.

Back