Rangers v Sports Direct (Latest Court Case – Verdict Awaited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's probably too late now but just a thought here, what if all the various Rangers supporters associations, clubs, fans groups sent a letter signed by all saying we have no intention of buying merchandise from sports direct, could that not perhaps sway the thoughts of the judge a little?
I don't even know if that kind of think is allowed but was just a thought.

I know it's probably too late now but just a thought here, what if all the various Rangers supporters associations, clubs, fans groups sent a letter signed by all saying we have no intention of buying merchandise from sports direct, could that not perhaps sway the thoughts of the judge a little?

Totally irrelevant to the judge

In
In
one word.

No.

No sign of any report of Tuesday's judgment on the usual court websites.

Given this appears to be the "judgment" in the 726 case, and not the "main" one, and that a decision in 726 was issued some time ago, I'm wondering if this was a bit of a false alarm. Maybe the "judgment" was just the judge dealing with a decision on expenses or formalising the agreed terms of the contract he determined existed last time around - there's no report as it was just a final procedural step.

(Of course now that I've posted this, there will immediately be a lengthy decision issued :D)

I reckon the fat man knows we won't buy from him, and he couldn't care less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back