Rangers v Sports Direct (Latest Court Case – Verdict Awaited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Yelnats

Thought I’d create a thread on this, saw online we’re up in court again tomorrow for a fresh battle with Sports Direct.

Any guys on here who have followed these cases and know what this is about?

I’m not confident for it either way, probabaly have to fork out more money to pay those bastards.

SD are well pissed they never got exclusive rights to sell the merch, also they are well pissed that elite are still selling our gear. I understand there is another year left where SD can claim exclusive rights or try too. They may claim compensation , not sure about going forward, hopefully the judge requests both compromise and agree compensation and finally end this saga. Maybe wishful thinking though.

The sooner we are rid of that lump of blubber the fucking better he is nothing more than a leach who sucks the life out of businesses

Makes you wonder if Debenhams noticed any of the fat scumbag`s conduct towards Rangers which may have helped their decision in binning his "offer" to them.

SD are well pissed they never got exclusive rights to sell the merch, also they are well pissed that elite are still selling our gear. I understand there is another year left where SD can claim exclusive rights or try too. They may claim compensation , not sure about going forward, hopefully the judge requests both compromise and agree compensation and finally end this saga. Maybe wishful thinking though.
SD are not pissed they never got to sell our gear exclusively. SD do not want to sell our gear at all, they simply don't want us to sell any merchandise for as long as possible.

It is a personal vendetta against Dave King now and the fat bastard just wants to fukk us up as much as possible and maybe get a little bit of compo as well.

The actions of an obnoxious, vindictive prick.

SD are not pissed they never got to sell our gear exclusively. SD do not want to sell our gear at all, they simply don't want us to sell any merchandise for as long as possible.

It is a personal vendetta against Dave King now and the fat bastard just wants to fukk us up as much as possible and maybe get a little bit of compo as well.

The actions of an obnoxious, vindictive prick.

This is it.

Look at the state of the Stadium Shop.

A complete eyesore and he couldn’t care less

Hope our lawyer mentions Debenhams, every chance he gets in the proceedings, just to raise his blood pressure upwards.
Then when his lawyer gives him the update in just enough.

Coming to an end with this prick, I am sure I read on here payout is set at no more than £1m then feck him

I think this £1m is a red herring.Surely it would have been paid by now if that was the case?
fat arse doesnt want a million he just wants to keep shafting us am sure thats why we are in court he wants the rights to sell knowing the support wont buy from him keeping us down and tied to him. court looks like our only way out.

fat arse doesnt want a million he just wants to keep shafting us am sure thats why we are in court he wants the rights to sell knowing the support wont buy from him keeping us down and tied to him. court looks like our only way out.
The cost will be more than a million.
The judge has already alluded to that.
As you say, disruption is the main reason from Ashley.

im surprised no one has used lockkill on all his stores on the busiest day of the week. Not saying anyone should do it just saying im surprised it has never happened. I suppose security cameras would prevent such actions. It seems he is happy with bad publicity and is only concerned about damaging our club. Why anyone buys from the Ibrox store is beyond me. There should be a picket line.

SHcONiQ.jpg

:mad:

Being of middle aged description, used to buy shirts from House of Fraser for holiday Fred Perry, Lyle and Scott etc.
Not been back since the fat git took over.
Going to Benidorm so looking for a new shirt bored at work so had a look in HOF.
Jeezo the selection now is chronic 1 size of most shirts only and a lot of well known brands have disappeared.
Sad to see it that way especially for the staff, but hope he loses heavy with that acquisition.

I hate the man with a passion, put me through two of the most traumatic times of my life and very nearly pushed my friend over the edge with the behaviour of the company when they were extremely ill. I'm so glad that I do not have to work for him any more as I could barely tow the company line and sit near him once a week!

Unfortunately I cannot say too much as I don't want to identify myself as my new job is still linked to him! As is most places in my field unfortunately!

I hope that all my friends who are still there get away and then it folds like a house of cards! And believe me he only cares about MA, no one else!!

I believe Dave King will triumph eventually,he knows what he is doing in business,unfortunately you don't get results overnight and a bit of pain has to be endured but he will get the right result.

He lost £150 million days ago, a few hundred grand from merchandise to him is nothing he just hates that we got him out hence the constant court battles, its not about the money its pride.

I’m not expecting good news tomorrow. We’ve more or less conceded we were in breach of the contract regarding SDIs right to match at earlier hearings.

Best case scenario is that the Judge finds in favour of SDI, orders us to pay the stipulated £1m damages figure and instructs that the relationship is so toxic it should be terminated.

Worst case, probably, is that he finds in favour of SDI, says £1m damages is NOT enough and orders us to pay more - and then goes on to say that we have to give the retail contract back to SDI on the same terms as Elite. That would be disastrous, no other word for it.

I dunno if there’s a middle ground in there somewhere but, if there is, I’m struggling to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back