Match Thread ** Rangers v St Johnstone - 15:00 Saturday 16th Dec - RangersTV.tv **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
p6DD4vp.png

Hopefully be 5 W's along the top for the first time in a long time for the next game.

This is the sort of game weve been struggling with recently but they are rotten and on the decline, going for a 3-0 win.

Looking forward to this one....a comfortable win would be nice.....any win will suffice.

3 points please Rangers.

I hope St Johnstone's last 5 games trend doesn't carry on the way it is shown on the picture above and gets another L in there :D

Honestly fancy us to score a few tomorrow, 4-0 or 4-1 im going for.

We've ground out wins the last two games, I'd love to a really comfortable 2 or 3-0.
We’re now at the “expecting to win” stage, and this is now based on “on the field” reasons as opposed to the “we’re Rangers, we expect to win every game” ideal or that “we expect to win because we’ve a bigger budget” .
This should make things easier on the players.
They’ve earned the right to be favourites be confident.
They’ve now got to just do it.

I'd be hoping for a comfortable win but right now and for near future I will happily take any sort of win. Just need to keep momentum going and the spirit high in both team and fans.

Hopefully we'll see the return of Wallace in some capacity. I'll take another scrappy 2-1 if it means 3 points on the board, although an easy 3/4-0 wouldn't go a miss :D

Morelos to score a header :eek:

Jack and Pena in for Barjonas and Miller from Wednesdays starting line up for me if we're sticking with the diamond.

Hopefully the team has gained a lot of confidence from recent results. Performances at home have left a lot to be desired. It would be nice if the crowd would get behind them and encourage rather than collective groaning when things don't go as planned. Happy with a win keep the run going.

Would love to see a great performance but I will settle for any kind of a win.

Would love is to batter some one but a win in any fashion is the priority!

Really want Morelos to continue his goal scoring form.
1. To start building his own confidence
2. To start making opposition scared of him again

Aberdeen's next 2 matches are hibs & the beggars we really need to get a bit of daylight in our next 2 matches ......

Think we'll win tomorrow. Good performance AND A CLEAN SHEET Would be Nice.
C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five wins on the trot would be great and all that matters obviously is any type of victory, but a convincing victory would be lovely and our players should be full of confidence.

Given our home form this season I'm not as confident as I would be if we were going up there.

However I reckon if we can replicate an atmosphere like we did against Aberdeen at home from the start and get an early goal, we could give them a right hoofing.

4-0 the famous, Morelosx2, Alves, Pena

As a lot have said hopefully not another uncomfortable 90 minutes, have to pass the ball and keep possession better than of late, final ball has to be better also.

Hit top form tomorrow Rangers and deliver an impressive win. Keep it going Alfredo. Give us your first hat trick son!

I thought it was 3 games Jack was suspended for?

Was it just the 2?

He is suspended again next weekend. He got 2 games for the straight red, then a third game for going over the disciplinary points limit. That one didn't kick in for 2 weeks from the day he got sent off, which isn't till Sunday.

St. Johnstone always give us a hard game, this will be no different.

But momentum is building, feelgood factor growing and optimism returning.

Let's hope tomorrow keeps it all going.

Back